Saturday, June 5, 2021

Intense Love Chapter 105

~ Scared Me To Death ~ 
 
Su Jinbei leaned against the wall and watched Zhou Shiyun busy. At this time, he is communicating with the patients with a solemn expression and a cold face.

Looking at this, Su Jinbei couldn’t help but chuckle. Who would have thought that Zhou Shiyun was another beast in bed? What to do? Only she can see it, so she feels so proud.

“Jinbei.” Suddenly someone patted her on the shoulder. Su Jinbei was taken aback and turned around. “Xiaowei, you scared me to death.”

“What’s so scary about this? You scared me to death last night.”

“Uh .... about this.”

“You don’t know. Because you are missing, Senior Brother yelled at me. “Lin Qingwei said in fear, “You know my Senior Brother has never yelled at anyone like that before. I was so frightened by him and thought that my life was almost gone.”

Su Jingbei was startled, “Why is he yelling at you.”

“Because I lost you. When Senior Brother went out, he told me to watch you, but I let you out alone outside.”

“It’s not your fault. It’s my own problem.”

“No... ... Senior Brother is right. You are a girl, and I am really careless.” Lin Qingwei came over ambiguously after speaking, “But Jinbei, thanks to you this time, let me appreciate how Senior Brother has lost his temper.”

“...”

“In my mind, Senior Brother has always been calm and composed. He will not change his face no matter what happens. But when he hears you didn’t come back, his facial expression changes ... ckckckck.”

Su Jinbei pursed her lips lightly and looked at Zhou Shiyun.

Lin Qingwei continued, “Senior Brother kept looking for you with a flashlight. He didn’t wear a raincoat or an umbrella. He has been looking for you for more than an hour. It’s a miracle that he didn’t get sick.”

“He... Is it true that he has been looking for me so long?”

“It’s true. I am not lying. I don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t found you.” Lin Qingwei said, “It really scares me to death.”

Su Jinbei smiled quietly. It turned out that he was so worried about her.

How could she not love Zhou Shiyun?

“Uncle Zhou, Uncle Zhou, Sister Jinbei.” At this moment, Xiao Yuan ran here, followed by Liu Tingting and Zhang Chao.

Zhou Shiyun slightly curled his lips and smiled, “Behind you.”

Xiao Yuan turned around, looked behind him, and saw that Su Jinbei was standing there. He hurriedly ran towards her, “Sister Jinbei, are you okay? Dad said that you fell to find me. I’m ... I’m sorry. It’s Xiao Yuan’s fault.”

Su Jinbei knelt and touched his head, “Sister is fine, but Xiao Yuan must remember that he must not run around after this time. Xiao Yuan also should listen to your father and Teacher Tingting’s words.”

“Well, I won’t do it again...”

“That’s good.”

“Sister Jinbei, would you like to come to my house for lunch today? Xiao Yuan will give you all my favorite meat.”

Su Jinbei couldn’t help but laugh, “You are so generous. I must go then.”

“Yeah, the dishes made by Dad and Teacher Tingting are delicious.”

Liu Tingting also walked up, looking up and down at Su Jinbei’s clothes. “Jinbei, your clothes are...”

“Zhou Shiyun.”

“Ah ......” For a moment, Liu Tingting was taken aback, “Well, do you want to come back to sleep at night in my house?.”

When she asked, everyone in the neighborhood pricked up their ears.

Su Jinbei coughed, glanced at Zhou Shiyun, and said, “Well, ask him.”

Liu Tingting wondered, “Didn’t you say the bed was too small? How did you two sleep? Jinbei, you better go back to my house to sleep.”

Su Jinbei almost laughed out loud. Why is this child so upright? Such words can be said directly.

“It’s so small, but I found it quite suitable for two people to sleep. Isn’t it, Baby Zhou?” Su Jinbei shouted.

Everyone’s gaze shifted to Zhou Shiyun’s body. It was rare to see a slight hint of unnatural appearance on Zhou Shiyun’s face.”You go back to Tingting’s house first and change your clothes.”

He doesn’t answer her questions directly, and he seems to be shy. Su Jinbei raised her eyebrows and took Liu Tingting’s hand triumphantly, “Well, it’s almost lunchtime. I’ll go to Xiao Yuan’s house and wait for you to come later.”

Zhou Shiyun threw a glance at the people around him. “What are you doing? You’re not working yet.”

The doctors and nurses stared coldly, and with a snap, they withdrew their eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Zhou Shiyun's reaction is so cute lol
    Thank you so much for picking this up! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!!! Wait so long... Thanks for taking this novel ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete