Saturday, June 26, 2021

Intense Love Chapter 107

~ LOOKING FOR TROUBLE ~ 

Su Jinbei changed the trousers Zhou Shiyun had given her. After all, they were too long and too big, so they were uncomfortable wearing them. But she didn’t remove the shirt because his shirt matched her little skirt and had a different flavor.

Of course, Su Jinbei, who did not like makeup, also put pink and tender makeup on herself. Although the rivals seemed to have no offensive power, she didn’t want to lose where the tender collagen was placed.

After the rectification, Su Jinbei came out of the room. At this time, Zhou Shiyun was no longer there. Su Jinbei thought very intimately, um... ah, her baby Zhou must have been shy.

In the next few days, Yang Zizi frequently visited the medical team. Sometimes, she comes there to deliver food and sometimes to deliver tea. Everyone saw the girl approaching Doctor Zhou as time passed because her eyes had never left him.

As for Zhou Shiyun, on the other hand, he was utterly neglecting her. It could also be said that he was unaware of her because he didn’t notice her. There is sympathy for Yang Zizi and a desire to watch the drama in this unequal love triangle In other people’s hearts. The people who eat melon say the main character is too hard to shake.

During the lunch break that day, Yang Zizi brought meals to everyone again. She only brought food for doctors and nurses and made them according to their number. However, Su Jinbei is sitting on the side playing mobile games today.

“Sister Jinbei, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were here, so I didn’t make it for you.” Yang Zizi said with an apologetic expression.

Just as Lin Qingwei was about to move his chopsticks, he heard it and hurriedly said, “It’s all right, Jinbei. I’ll give you mine.”

“Doctor Lin, you must be hungry because you are so busy.” Yang Zizi said softly, “Sister Jinbei is not so busy, so she should not be hungry.”

Su Jinbei put down her phone and raised her eyes to look at her. Yang Zizi’s smiley eyes were both coquettish and speechless. Even if Yang Zizi knew Su Jinbei was here, she wouldn’t make more for her and share it. This girl’s hostility has been too apparent these past few days.

Yang Zizi couldn’t bear to see her, so she turned around to find Zhou Shiyun, “Brother Shiyun, don’t be busy for now. Let’s eat meals first.”

Zhou Shiyun said lightly, “I’m not hungry.”

“Then, treat it as a snack. Otherwise, you will be hungry.”

“Baby Zhou, she made it specifically for you. Why don’t you appreciate it?” Su Jinbei said suddenly.

The spectators choked.

Zhou Shiyun turned his head to look at Su Jinbei, “I’m not hungry. Do you want to eat it?”

Su Jinbei’s eyes slyly passed, “I want to eat a little bit, but I don’t have my share.”

“Oh, then you can take mine.”

Yang Zizi was taken aback, “Brother Shiyun...”

Zhou Shiyun nodded slightly toward her and walked to his room with the medicine box. Su Jinbei stretched herself and stood up, “Actually, I don’t particularly want to eat, so we won’t eat the meal. We’ll return to our rooms first, and I hope everyone has a good rest at noon.”

Yang Zizi’s face paled as she emphasized in Su Jinbei’s words, “We’ll go back to our rooms first.”

Zhou Shiyun is the person she has always thought of since childhood. Even if she knew an extra person was beside him, she still could not control her heart. She always thought maybe he could see her better, or perhaps they hadn’t developed a more profound step, or maybe he did not love her so much……

The people in the room looked at each other, then bowed their heads and went to eat a meal in silence. Miss Su’s method is concise and transparent, making killing people invisible.

Zhou Shiyun returned the medicine box to his room, took out the used medicine, and replaced it with a new one.

Su Jinbei lazily walked into his room and closed the door smoothly.

Zhou Shiyun glanced at her sideways, “Are you not eating?”

“How dare I eat it.” Su Jinbei said as she spread her hands. “She said that she made it specifically for you. If I eat it, she will hate me in her heart.”

Zhou Shiyun slightly curled his lips, “Wouldn’t you still dare?”

Su Jinbei walked over, leaning on the table to look at Zhou Shiyun, and joked, “That’s a rival in love. You know a woman who uses too much affection will be terrible and cruel. In case I get caught, and anything should happen to me.....”

“Su Jinbei.” Zhou Shiyu’s brow pressed with a note of warning. Maybe it was because he still had lingering fears about missing Xiao Yuan last time, so he didn’t like to hear such unlucky words.

Su Jinbei stretched out her hand and squeezed his face, “Oh, I’m just kidding.”

Zhou Shiyun’s face turned dark, saying, “...Put your hands down.”

“You have good skin.” Su Jinbei’s expression was restrained, and she earnestly said, “I don’t usually see you put on a face mask.”

Zhou Shiyun held her wrist and buckled her hand back, “If you can’t stay still, just touch yourself.”

Su Jinbei chuckles, “I know I have good skin...and you know it too.”

Zhou Shiyun’s eyes were stagnant, and the memory of that night flashed through her words with ulterior motives. Silky and delicate skin like satin, body with bewitching fragrance...

Su Jinbei’hand slowly climbed onto his shoulders, leaned forward, and whispered, “Don’t tell me you have forgotten.”

The warm breath lingered in his ears. Zhou Shikai was stunned, and his eyes darkened with astonishment.

“Su Jinbei, are you looking for trouble?”

Su Jinbei’s eyes brightened, “How do you know?”

20 comments:

  1. Can I get the password to intense love ch 108+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I tried using this password but it didn't work. Could you please confirm whether it's the right one. Thanks! And thank you for the translation!!!

      Delete
    2. The password didnt work or its already changed?

      Delete
    3. Password correct --> HANAMOOI
      please try again,,, all with capital

      Delete
    4. I’m sorry but that password isn’t working. I’ve tried in multiple browsers and I copied and pasted so I know it’s not a typo. Can you please reset the password again? Thanks.

      Delete
    5. I change the password --->
      intenselove

      Delete
    6. Hello, sorry it seems the password doesn't work.

      Delete
    7. hello.. I've tried the password HANAMOOI or intenselove.. But, they didn't work.. Have you changed the pass again? 😅

      Delete
    8. Hi,
      Even I tried the recent password but still not working.

      Delete
    9. Hi! I’m sorry but that password isn’t working. I’ve tried in multiple browsers and I copied and pasted so I know it’s not a typo. Can you please reset the password again? Thanks.

      Delete
    10. Hii the password is not working

      Delete
    11. Thank you so much for providing these translations!! Has the password changed again? Neither of the passwords in comments are working for me.

      Delete
  2. Neither password works, It’s been two days since the second was posted. I’ve tried with no caps and all caps. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey

    New password is also not working. Can you please check if the password is correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Password for all novel is hanamooi

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I typed HANAMOOI it did not work instead there’s a pop up saying Password Yang Anda Masukan Salah! So I tried to encode it still it did not open… anyways

    ReplyDelete