Friday, July 30, 2021

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 380

~ SU YOU IS GETTING BETTER ~ 

Not long after Mu Yunyao returned to Jiyue Pavilion, she saw Su You walk in.

Compared to before, Su You’s body seemed weak and fragile, but her spirit was much better, especially her pair of eyes, which were especially bright and full of spirit.

Mu Yunyao came over with a smile, “Greetings, Elder Sister Su You.”

Su You’s face reddened, and she looked a little embarrassed: “Little Sister Yunyao, don’t be so polite, I … … I’m here to visit you. Why do you look so much thinner than before? Do you not eat on the hunting ground?”

Mu Yunyao brought her into the room. “It’s nothing. I will be fine after a two-day rest. Is everything going well for Elder Sister Su You?”

“I… I’m fine. Did you miss me at the hunting ground?” After Su You asked this question, she couldn’t help but twist her fingers and look nervously at Mu Yunyao.

Mu Yunyao was stunned for a moment, then smiled, “That’s right, I often think of Elder Sister Su You. How did Elder Sister know?”

“No wonder I kept sneezing these past two days. Mother said that someone must miss me and think about me. It’s just that you were so bored and thinking about me all day.” Hearing Mu Yunyao’s answer, Su You’s eyes lit up, and her expression became even more gorgeous.

Mu Yunyao felt that she was extremely adorable with this kind of awkward personality, “How come I didn’t sneeze on the hunting grounds? Could it be that Elder Sister Su You didn’t think of me?”

“I… I naturally also thought about you. Maybe I didn’t think about you as strongly as you think about mer.” The look in Su You’s eyes became brighter, making people want to protect her carefully.

Mu Yunyao’s eyes couldn’t help but curve as she pulled Su You’s hand to carefully check her pulse. “How do you feel these past two days?”

“It’s pretty good.” Su You pursed her lips and smiled, a slight dimple appearing on her cheek.

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but stretch out her finger and poke at the dimple on Su You’s cheek. Looking at her wide-eyed and dazed appearance, she couldn’t help but laugh out loud, “You have to eat more. Boost your white and fat body, so this dimple will feel even better when I poke at the dimple.”

Su You covered her face with her hands, her face flushed red. She glared at Mu Yunyao with puffed-up cheeks, “You … You …” She didn’t say anything for a long time.

“Hm, this time when I went to the hunting grounds, I got some pretty good leather for you. You go ahead and pick them. I’ll get the embroidery woman from Ni Yun Fang to cut some of your clothes.”

“Do you want to bribe me with a few pieces of leather?” Su You was still sulky and fuming, but after she finished speaking, as she was afraid that Mu Yunyao would really be angry and ignore hir, she raised her eyes to observe her expression.

“Then how do you want to mer bribe you so that you won’t be angry?”

I heard from my mother that October fifteenth is your birthday and the day you are coming of age. How about I help you hold your hairpin on the day of the ceremony? When I reach the coming of age ceremony, it just happened that I get sick and feeling unwell. Therefore, we couldn’t hold a banquet, and only my mother helped me comb my hair. Now, I had finally caught up with your coming of age ceremony, so I want to follow the liveliness and excitement.”

The Second Madam and Su Qing walked in hand. When they heard this, they couldn’t help but laugh, “I’m afraid that won’t do!”

The Second Madam came forward and pulled her to sit down, “I just came from your grandmother’s place, and your grandmother said that Yunyao’s coming of age ceremony should be greatly organized. Your health has improved a little over the past two days. Thus, you can make up your coming of age ceremony with Yunyao. Anyway, you are just little older than Yao’er. The two sisters do it together, which is also seems particularly lively.”

“Really?” Su You’s eyes lit up, her face was full of joy, “That’s great. Little Sister Yunyao, did you hear that? We can have coming of age ceremony together.”

Seeing Su You’s happiness, the Second Madam’s smile became even more genuine: “The coming of age ceremony rules are very complicated. Just a whole set of etiquette will take about two hours. So, you must obediently drink the medicine on time and take care of your body well these two days. Don't be unable to hold on at that time and disturb your Little Sister Yunyao.”

“Mother, don’t worry. I’ll definitely be very obedient in the next two days.” Her body had gotten better, and Su You’s personality was more lively than before. She had been acting like an idiot in front of Second Madam all day long, causing the West Courtyard to be full of cheers and laughter.

“Since we have decided to make the coming of age ceremony big event, we should start preparing for it now. The residence needs to be set up, the clothes to be worn that day, the hairpin, the clasp, and the hair crown be worn must be arranged the best. The guest of honor must be invited in advance, and we have to be very cautious about choosing the guest of honor. Is there anyone in Yunyao’s heart? ”

“I’ve only just arrived in the Capital, so I don’t know many people. I can’t think of anyone suitable, so I’ll have to trouble Second Aunt to put in more effort.”

“That’s alright. You don’t need to worry. I’ll definitely make sure everything is handled thoroughly.”

Mu Yunyao looked at Jin Lan at the side. “Have you taken out the leather I brought from the hunting grounds?”

“Miss, they’re all in the room downstairs.”

Mu Yunyao looked at Su You, “Elder Sister Su You, quickly go down and pick one, or else I will put away and won’t give it to you anymore.”

“Since you’re so stingy, I’ll definitely pick a few more so that your heart will ache for them.” Su You stood up and said. “Jin Lan, quickly take me down to have a look.”

The Second Madam’s heart moved, she raised her head to look at Su You: “Your Little Sister Yunyao has a good family background. If you don’t choose carefully, she will feel bad.”

“Don’t worry, Mother. I will definitely choose the best ones.”

When Jin Lan took Su You and left, the Second Madam Mu looked at Mu Yunyao with a slightly sunken expression. “You intentionally wanted to let You’er go. Do you have something to say to me?”

Mu Yunyao slightly nodded her head, “Second Aunt, what do you think about grandmother meant by arrangemen like this?”

The Second Madam was stunned for a moment. After hearing this news, she was only happy and didn’t think about it too much. But now that Mu Yunyao had reminded her, she also felt that the matter had been brought up too suddenly, “I didn’t exactly guess what she meant. I was originally only thinking of making Su You content and happy....”

“Second Aunt, how did Grandmother know that Elder Sister Su You’s health was better?”

The Second Madam’s heart tightened, and her face paled. “This … Perhaps she has heard of some news. After all, everyone in residence has eyes.”

“Second Aunt has already guessed why Elder Sister Su You’s body became like this, but now she’s no longer take more precautions. Could it be that you wants to waste all your previous efforts?” Mu Yunyao frowned, and her tone carried a sense of coldness.

The Second Madam hurriedly grabbed Mu Yunyao’s hand with a face full of anxiety. “Yunyao, you have to help me think of a way. I’ve really gotten a bit carried away these past few days. I want to suppress the main house in case something goes wrong, and there will be some omissions in prevention....”

Mu Yunyao’s tone softened, “I know that Second Aunt is happy that Elder Sister Su You’s body has improved, but you have to be on guard against people. If you don’t take precautions, will Elder Sister’s body be able to withstand the torment?”

“Yunyao, listening to you talk like this, my heart filled with anxiety, so what should I do?”

1 comment:

  1. When you are a lioness but you have pigs for teammates… yikes. Talk about 2 steps forward and 10 steps back. Second Madam… really. 😩

    ReplyDelete