Saturday, September 11, 2021

Intense Love Chapter 121

~ I’LL BE AT YOUR MERCY! ~ 

When Jiang Yan was halfway through the road, someone suddenly blocked him. He raised his eyes and said irritably, “Get out of the way.”

“You’re the one who should get out of the way.” The man spoke lightly, but his eyes seemed cold, “Give her to me.”

“What...” Jiang Yan’s voice stopped abruptly, eh? This man looked a bit familiar.

“Baby Zhou!” At this moment, Su Jinbei, in his arms, suddenly struggles to jump off. Then she threw herself on the man before him, “Aren’t you saying you’re not coming? Why are you here?”

Zhou Shiyun took her hand away, frowned, and reprimanded her, “You little snack! Doesn’t it hurt?”

Su Jinbei grinned and shouted, “It hurts. Doctor Zhou, please help me to see it.”

Zhou Shiyun gave her a look and then tilted his head to see Jiang Yan, “Bring me the medicine box.”

“Well, are you the ... fiance?”

“The medicine box.”

“Oh, okay!”

Zhou Shiyun took Su Jinbei to the side and sat down, “Stretch out your hand.”

Su Jinbei’s arm had been badly rubbed, and the blood was oozing out, making it look terrible. Zhou Shiyun’s expression was quite bad, “Do you have to do this kind of play in person?”

Su Jinbei nodded, “Yes. What’s wrong?”

“Stop shooting and come back with me.”

“Ah?” Su Jinbei couldn’t laugh or cry, “How could that be? I have signed the contract. You want me to break the contract.”

Zhou Shiyun nodded, “Well.”

Su Jinbei, “...You’re prodigal.”

“I can’t afford to lose you.” Zhou Shiyun looked at her with a gloomy expression, “After you are treated, we will leave here.”

“...”

Jiang Yan hurriedly delivered the medicine box, “Here is the medicine box. There are disinfectants and anti-inflammatory inside.”

Zhou Shiyun took it and opened the medicine box to apply medicine to Su Jinbei.

Jiang Yan didn’t leave them but sat down next to him. “Jinbei, are you okay? Director Shen asked you to stop shooting first and rest today.”

“I’m okay.”

“It was teacher Weiya’s problem just now. You must be careful next time. If something happens to you, we can’t find a second one who is as good as you.”

Su Jinbei glanced at him with a smile. It was utterly the tone of laughing with the crew at ordinary times. “The young man’s mouth is surprisingly sweet.”

“That must be.”

“Ah...” Su Jinbei suddenly breathed and looked at Zhou Shiyun sharply, “It hurts.”

Zhou Shiyun raised his eyes and looked at her. Holding the cotton swab, the hand relaxed and said coldly, “You can still laugh, so I thought you don’t hurt.”

Su Jinbei curled her lips, “Be gentle.”

Zhou Shiyun snorted coldly and looked at Jiang Yan, “I will watch her so you can go out and work.”

Jiang Yan looked dull, “It’s okay. I’m not busy.”

Zhou Shiyun, “You can be busy.”

Jiang Yan, “...”

After Zhou Shiyun applied the medicine to Su Jinbei, he wanted to take Su Jinbei straight back to the hotel. But Su Jinbei persuaded Zhou Shiyun to accompany her to greet Shen Qingzhou and Yu Wan.

Yu Wan glanced at Zhou Shiyun, who was measuring behind him, “Well, Mr. Zhou seems to be very worried about you.”

Su Jinbei laughed twice, “It’s all right. Then I will go back first and come over tomorrow.”

“Director Shen.” Behind him, Zhou Shiyun suddenly said, “Do you have an alternative for the female lead?”

Shen Qingzhou did not respond when he asked, “Alternative?”

“En.”

“Why?”

“Su Jinbei, she....”

“It’s all right!” Su Jinbei quickly turned around and covered Zhou Shiyun’s mouth, “It’s all right. He just asks casually. Then I’ll go first. Goodbye, Director Shen, Yu Wan.”

Shen Qingzhou, “...”

“You really plan to take me away.” Su Jinbei was stunned in the car.

Zhou Shiyun glanced at her, “You’re hurt. It’s too dangerous.”

“It’s alright. This is just a small injury.” Seeing him with a determined face, Su Jinbei hurriedly rushed to his side, “I like this movie. Moreover, Director Shen and Yu Wan are both my friends. How embarrassed it is for me to leave.”

Zhou Shiyun glanced at her sideways. When he saw her filming before, she had hurt everywhere. But this time, the feeling of worry was even more substantial.

“Baby Zhou, I won’t get hurt next time, okay?”

Zhou Shiyun ignored her.

“Baby Zhou?”

“This is an accident, but you can’t get hurt when filming.”

Su Jinbei squeezed his arm, “I promise. If I go back with an injury next time, I will...”

“Just do what you want.”

“I’ll be at your mercy!” Su Jinbei added two more words after speaking, “In bed!”

Zhou Shiyun, “...”

0 comments:

Post a Comment