Friday, October 22, 2021

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 419

~ THE DARK SIDE OF YUE WANG ~ 

After returning to Yuhua Palace, Grand Princess Yi De waved the servants off, leaving only Qu Mama guarding the entrance of the Palace. She calmed herself down a bit and asked.

“Junyue, when did you meet Qing’er and Yunyao?”

“In February of the previous year, when I was on my way back to the Capital, I encountered an assassination attempt. When I was searching for an assassin, I was accidentally ambushed, and my chest was cut by a sword. Thus, I hurriedly hid in the back mountain of Xiayan village. At that time, when Yunyao went up the mountain to gather herbs, she coincidentally bumped into me. That was the first time I met. Then I met her again in Jingling City, and She’s already opened up the Ni Yun Fang in Jingling City. She even got to know Cao Yunniang’s wife, so she has a bit of a reputation. After that, we worked together to create a Bu Xian Luo, which gradually grew to what it looks like today.”

Yue Wang didn’t plan to hide it, as his Imperial Aunt would definitely send people to investigate these matters. With her abilities, she would definitely find a lot of things. Therefore, concealing it would be useless.

“Junyue, you’ve already been preparing for a while, so you should do what you need to do quickly. Your Imperial Father is already old, and your Imperial Brothers are also restless, so don’t let him worry too much. There’s one more thing I want to ask you, have you figured out how to treat Yunyao?”

Ning Junyue raised his head in surprise, “Imperial Aunt, I....”

“Qing’er is my daughter and your sister, so Yunyao is your niece. There is a difference in seniority between the both of you. Furthermore, we are in the Imperial Family, so you have to be extra careful with every word and action. No matter how dirty inside the Imperial Family, the appearance must be bright. I will definitely find a chance to bring Qing’er and Yunyao back. I owe them far too much, and in the coming days, I will do everything in my power to help them. Even if it’s you, I won’t let Yao’er suffer any grievances.”

Yue Wang unconsciously clenched his fist, a dark light occasionally flashing across his eyes. After a while, he raised his head and looked at Grand Princess Yi De with a determined gaze: “Imperial Aunt, I owe you a great debt, so I don’t want to deceive you. I have already identified Yunyao, and I don’t want to change!”

The Grand Princess Yi De’s eyes were sharp: “What kind of nonsense? You are related by blood, and she will address you as uncle. If you two are together, with this world that is particularly harsh to women, everyone will say that Mu Yunyao’s mind is wrong and seduces you to make a mistake!”

“No! Imperial Aunt, please believe in me. I definitely won’t let Yunyao carry such a bad name! When Yunyao told me the truth yesterday, she had already said that she wanted to sever all relations with me. I was the one who insisted on this. I was the one who wasn’t willing to give her up!”

Yue Wang knelt on the ground, his body straight as if welcoming cedars and cypresses: “Imperial Aunt, I have experienced too much since I was a child. I had thought that I would definitely be lonely in this life until the end of my life. But I did not expect that I would actually meet Yunyao. She seemed to be sent to my side by the heavens, with her appearance, her temperament, and her way of handling matters.… …. everything fits my heart. I don’t know how to describe that feeling. I can only say that without her would be like gave up a part of my life. Imperial Aunt, you can understand that, can’t you?”

The Grand Princess Yi De was silent for a moment, then slightly lowered her eyes: “When you first taste love, you always feeling sincere and strong, always thinking that it can last forever. But after a long time, ayou have experienced hardships and sufferings, the ardent love has been worn away, and your original perseverance will turn into resentment and regret. How can you ensure that your mind will never change?”

Yue Wang looked firm. “Imperial Aunt, I can’t guarantee anything right now. Because no matter what I say, you won’t believe me. I can only do my best and let time prove it.”

“What if I still don’t agree?” The Grand Princess Yi De wrinkled her brow, her eyes filled with a deep sense of stature.

“If Imperial Aunt disagree with me, then there’s nothing I can do. But as you said it before, my personality is stubborn and unreasonable. If I can’t be with Yunyao, then I won’t let her marry anyone else, so we can live together as niece and uncle for the rest of our lives.”

“You … Junyue, if you think like this, will Yunyao think the same? Would she be willing to give up her marriage for you? Aren’t you afraid that she will resent you and turn against you in the end?”

Yue Wang lowered his eyes, his gaze swaying slightly: He couldn’t be sure, nor could he guarantee whether Yunyao would hate him in the end, but this was the most real thought in his heart, even if this thought was despicable and unsightly, he still wasn’t willing to see his beloved girl marry someone else.

“Imperial Aunt, even if she hates me, I will do the same.”

Yue Wang’s voice was cold and bitter as he spoke very slowly, as if every word weighed a ton, making it difficult for him to speak.

The Grand Princess Yi De was silent for a moment, then suddenly waved her hand. “You can go back. When you leave, find Qu Mama and take out the blueprints for the Garden within the Capital. Pick a few good ones that are closest to the Princess’ residence. If Qing’er and Yunyao are not satisfied, go and search other gardens. In short, don’t wronged them.”

Yue Wang looked up and couldn’t hide his surprise. He thought that after he came up with such an idea, Grand Princess Yi De would definitely force him to leave Yunyao. Even she will forbid him from seeing her again. But, he never thought that the Grand Princess would even let him send the Garden blueprint, “Imperial Aunt?”

“You are all still young, but I am too old. Even if I want to control and suppress it, you can do whatever you desire after my death. Rather than that, it’s better to like you go with the flow. If Yunyao also has the same thoughts as you, I can’t stop her. Beside, if Yunyao disagrees, you won’t be able to control her with her intelligence. Thus, let your young people worry about it.”

Yue Wang knew that this was already the most generous setback for Grand Princess Yi De. His eyes were immediately filled with gratitude and excitement. “Thank you, Imperial Aunt.”

Qu Mama found the blueprints of the Garden and sent them to Yue Wang. After he left, she entered the room to help Grand Princess Yi De to freshen up. “Grand Princess, in fact, His Royak Highness Yue Wang has already grown up now, so he can now know about what happened that year. He can definitely be with the young miss, and there is no need for him to bear such a big burden.”

The solemn look on the Grand Princess Yi De’s face faded as she faintly smiled and said: “Parents love their children, and their plans are profound. Although I have watched Yue Wang grow up and understand his temperament since he was young, I can’t be sure whether he could love Yunyao for his entire life. The two of them have been together smoothly. But after experiencing ups and downs and hardships, they will become a bitter couple. Instead, it would be better to let them experience a bit more suffering now, so that when they really get together in the future, they will cherish this hard-won fate.”

“The Grand Princess is still thoughtful and thorough, but this old servant did not.”

“Qu Mama, pack up your things. I’ll go see the Emperor later and tell him about me moving out of the Palace. In addition, I want people to start preparing for Yunyao’s coming of age ceremony. It has not been completed,so I want to make up for it, and I’ll personally take over the position of guest of honor.”

Qu Mama nodded her head repeatedly. “Your Royal Highness, it’s not difficult to arrange things like this, but isn’t it too eye-catching? Will there be any trouble for the Lady and Young Miss?”

“Even if there’s trouble, I can protect them. Also, didn’t you say that Yunyao’s character was similar to mine when I was young? Even without me, she would have been able to use her own strength to cause the Su family to fall apart. No matter how I look at it, I like that child so much. If she is a man, I might even push her a step further....”

Qu Mama nodded, “Young Miss is indeed unrivaled.” The Grand Princess Yi De was even happier, “You can go down and prepare for it. After Yunyao has finished her coming of age ceremony, I will officially recognize Yunyao as my granddaughter, as well as Qing’er. Although I can’t announce her identity to the world right now, I can’t let anyone underestimate her. When I recognize Yunyao, I will ask the Emperor a high class reward for her.”

1 comment: