Sunday, February 6, 2022

Intense Love Chapter 135

~ EXTRA (11) ~ 

Thank you, everyone. This is the last chapter of Intense Love. I am sorry that I could not update you in the past month.

Su Jinbei still didn’t go to filming yesterday. She asked for leave under the pretext of being unwell.

The next day, she went to the studio on time to report. Zhou Shiyun accompanied her and brought a lot of delicious food to the crew and actors.

Hmm… after all, I robbed someone yesterday.

Su Jinbei went to filming while Zhou Shiyun sat leisurely, idle, and bored, so he picked up her script and flipped through it at will.

“Hey, who is that guy, so handsome? Is he a new actor?”

Not far away, a rookie actor asked another actor in a low voice, and the person being asked followed her gaze, “Which one? I’m going...”

“What’s the matter?”The rookie actor’s eyes were full of love as she stared straight at Zhou Shiyun.

Yes, Zhou Shiyun, who is in his forties, is still exquisite and handsome, and he also has a calm temperament that he does not have in his twenties. Such a man has a fatal attraction to a young girl in her twenties.

“Don’t look at it! That’s Sister Jinbei’s husband.”

“What?”

“You don’t even know him? Is there anyone in our circle who doesn’t know him now?”

The rookie actor, “I…I didn’t pay much attention to it before.”

“This man is not something you and I can think about. Although…he is indeed very flavorful.”

“Hehe, Sister Liangliang, do you think so too.”

“That person is Sister Jinbei’s husband. Of course, he stands out.” Liang Liang’s face flushed crimson, “However, we can only take a look at him.”

“Um… Sister Jingbei is really happy. There was such a handsome husband waiting by her side during filming. Sister Liangliang, he, he coming towards us!”

Liangliang smiled stiffly, her eyes straightened, “I know!”

“Hello.” Zhou Shiyun stopped in front of the two of them and suddenly said, “There is something I want to ask.”

“Huh?” The two of them were taken aback and said quickly, “Ask…Hello.”

“Tian Anma, is it an actor in your crew?”

“Eh? Yeah.”

“Well, can you tell me what kind of person he is? Is he here today.”

“Teacher Tian didn’t come today. As for what kind of person....” Liangliang thought, “He looks very handsome, has a good temper, and is very kind to everyone.”

The rookie actor replied, “And I heard he is still very infatuated and treats his girlfriend well. Right, Sister Liangliang?”

Liangliang glanced at her, “Right.”

“He has a girlfriend?”

“Yes, he has a girlfriend,” Liangliang answered truthfully. After answering, she found the handsome man in front of her smiling. His smile was very shallow, but he did smile.

What’s so funny about having a girlfriend??

“Baby Zhou, what are you doing?” Su Jinbei happened to have a break, and when he came for a drink, she discovered that Zhou Shiyun was chatting with someone, and they were still two little girls. A fantastic scene, a fantastic scene.……

Zhou Shiyun turned his head and didn’t answer her, but he just reached out and rubbed her hair naturally and asked, “Are you resting?”

“Yes.”

“Come here and sit with me for a while.” Zhou Shiyun took her hand and walked to the rest area.

Su Jinbei followed him and asked as they walked, “What did you say to others just now, and you were still laughing. What is so funny?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Liar.”

“It’s really nothing. Just tell people to treat you well and always care for you.”

“Take care of me?” Su Jinbei said, “I am much older than them, and I care for those little girls.”

“Really.” Zhou Shiyun’s lips twitched slightly, “I think you have not changed much from before. As you grow older, your mind....”

“How is it?” Su Jinbei glared at him.

Zhou Shiyun raised his eyebrows and chuckled, “It doesn’t matter. With me, you can always be the same as you are now.”

The End

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️πŸ’•

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this novel.Thanke for your hardworkπŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the translation. I enjoyed reading it very much. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for translating this lovely story! I appreciate your hard work

    ReplyDelete