Monday, January 30, 2023

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 565

~ THE WHITE HEAD IS LIKE NEW, AND THE COVER IS LIKE OLD ~ 

On the following day, Mu Yunyao arrived at Ni Yun Fang early. After waiting less than an hour, she finally met Miss Min, whom Yu Wang often mentioned.

With Yu Wang by her side, Miss Min only brought a maid with her, symbolically. She was wearing a smoky silver brocade dress and a long gold silk embroidered skirt of the same color, covered with layers of jade silk with lotus petals. Her clothes are very proper and exquisite to the extreme. The smile on her face was even more dazzling. Her face was like a silver plate with autumnal water in her eyes. Just a glance made people feel like she was incomparably gorgeous.

Min Fanghua got off the carriage. When she saw Mu Yunyao, her smile instantly intensified. She quickly walked up to Mu Yunyao and bent her knees as she greeted, “Min Family’s Fanghua greets Princess Wenxian.” Although she and the Second Prince had already arranged a marriage, she is still a young lady of the Min family before the wedding, so she must pay her respects first when she sees Mu Yunyao.

Mu Yunyao quickly stepped aside and didn’t accept Miss Min’s greeting. She stepped forward and helped the person stand up, saying, “Elder Sister Min, you don’t have to be so polite.”

Min Fanghua’s heart flashed with understanding when she heard this term of address. According to the usual seniority, although she hadn’t married Yu Wang yet, the marriage was already a foregone conclusion, and she would become Mu Yunyao’s Third Aunt. Thus, it is most appropriate for Mu Yunyao to call her Miss Min temporarily.

However, she had called Elder Sister naturally from Wang Yue’s point of view, implying that she had made a promise to him. Mu Yunyao’s unabashed utterances regarded her as one of her own. There wasn’t much of a need to hide her words, making her extremely happy.

“I have long heard of the Princess’s reputation. However, the family rules are strict, so I never had the chance to talk to the Princess alone. Now that I see Princess, I am overjoyed.”

“Elder Sister Min, come in quickly. After hearing that His Royal Highness Yu Wang had asked Ni Yun Fang to prepare the wedding dress for you, I ordered people to count the precious fabric and embroidery thread in the warehouse and took out the best part. Today, Elder Sister will come and choose it, so I will definitely let the embroidery ladies of Ni Yun Fang do their best to make Elder Sister look beautiful and fragrant on the day she gets married. No one can compare.”

Min Fanghua smiled kindly and said, “Alright, I won’t hide anything from the Princess. I can do anything except hold the needle and thread. It seems that I was born to conflict with embroidery. I prick my finger whenever I take the embroidery frame to stitch. My grandfather finds it unbearable, so I could be lazy and not have to be serious with needlework. I’ve heard that the Princess has spread the embroidery needle technique and opened Ni Yun Fang to a lively and colorful environment. From the bottom of my heart, I feel envious.”

“Elder sister, don’t praise me anymore. If you compliment me again, I’ll find a hole to hide in. “The two walked into the room hand in hand. Cai Yi had already ordered people to put out the colorful fabric. Whether silk satin or silk gauze, all the materials exuded a strong sense of joy. On one side are various colored silk threads, mainly yellow, the embroidered phoenix’s primary color.

Min Fanghua’s eyes were joyful as she carefully caressed the fabric and embroidery thread. “I have a look, and I like every one of them very much. Princess, please help me to pick the most suitable one. I’m afraid if I pick the ones myself, I’ll have to choose the dazzling one.”

Mu Yunyao secretly praised her in her heart. A person who Yu Wang truly liked was indeed someone extraordinary in both speaking and doing things. “Since Elder Sister Min has said so, I’ll talk about the truth. Elder Sister’s wedding date is set for two months from now. At that time, the weather was still slightly hot, and the wedding clothes were particularly complicated, especially for Elder Sister, a princess. The dress piece by piece was hefty, so it would be better to choose something light and thin to wear.”

Min Fanghua nodded and said, “I’ll listen to Princess. As long as I don’t have to use needle and thread, I’ll be satisfied with any wedding dress. Being able to make it at Ni Yun Fang is completely unexpected.”

Mu Yunyao carefully took out the selected silk and embroidery threads. Then she measured Min Fanghua’s size before sitting at a table, drinking tea, and talking.

“I will get someone to make the wedding dress and send it to you a few days in advance. I will have to bother you to come here a few more times. If there is anything that is inappropriate, just give me some pointers so I can have my embroidery lady change it at any time.”

“Alright.” Min Fanghua’s eyes were filled with smiles. Her generous smile made her seem incredibly delicate and gentle. “Today’s meeting with the Princess made me very happy. His Royal Highness Yu Wang told me that the Princess has been researching medical skills for the past few days. It just so happens that the Min family has collected a lot of ancient books. Another day, I’ll ask His Royal Highness Yu Wang to bring it into the Palace and give it to the Princess.”

“I can’t do this. I have long heard that Elder Min likes to collect books and scrolls and is especially interested in those precious books and scrolls, especially the ancient ones. He once offered a sum of ten thousand silvers to seek a book, and it is already a great honor to borrow and copy it. ”

Min Fanghua blinked her eyes at Mu Yunyao. “My grandfather is usually very fierce, but he couldn’t do anything to me, his granddaughter. When I was young, I heard my grandmother say that I sneaked into my grandfather’s library and tore two ancient books into pieces to start a fire. My angry grandfather nearly pulled off his beard. Now, I’m the only one who can enter the library. As long as you have books you want to read, I’ll be able to find them for you.”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but smile. “Alright, then I won’t be polite. I’ll write down a book list later and ask Elder Sister Min to help me look for it.”

“Leave it to me.”

The two of them chatted merrily. They knew each other’s reputations, so they had a good impression of each other. When they saw each other today, they felt their words were speculative and had met too late, so they threw Yu Wang and Yue Wang aside.

Yu Wang shook the empty teapot and turned to look at Cai Yi. “Bring me another pot of tea.”

Yue Wang stretched out his hand and held down the teapot. “The tea leaves in Ni Yun Fang are also very expensive.” It was indeed a waste to drink so much like this.

“A little tea is heartbreaking. Can it be that Second Imperial Brother can’t even compare to this little bit of tea leaves?” Yu Wang felt wronged and thought he could have a good chat with Fanghua today. After all, they had not seen each other for so long. But in the end, Fanghua and Yunyao had a good conversation. He could only stare at his Fourth Imperial Brother with big eyes and get angry.

Yue Wang released the teapot and signaled for Cai Yi to come forward.

Yu Wang could not help but comfort himself. Fourth Imperial Brother still attaches great importance to him. As he finished thinking this, he heard Yue Wang say, “Give me a pot of warm water. There’s no need to make tea.”

Yu Wang pinched the teacup in his hand before putting it down indignantly. He slammed the teacup down and didn’t even have any warm water to drink. “Fourth Imperial Brother, you’ve also turned bad now.”

Yue Wang ignored him. He was always with Yunyao these few days. Yesterday, they even shared another embrace. He was delighted and in a good mood. Naturally, he was very generous and magnanimous.

The white head is like new, and the cover is like old.

A Chinese idiom means that some people get along with each other until they are old and are still strangers, and some people stop and talk and hit it off right away.

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support, so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

1 comment:

  1. Husbando so happy. 😅

    Anyway, thanks for the chapter and belated happy new year and happy lunar new year! 🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete