Thursday, September 10, 2020

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 175

~ BU XIAN LUO DEVELOPMENT PLAN ~ 

Liu Liang raised his head, and his eyes looked eagerly at Mu Yunyao. “Mistress, everything was done willingly by me. Moreover, I signed a contract to sell my life, so my life naturally belongs to you. It’s good that I can use it to my fullest.”

He described his life as an object, but his expression didn’t change at all. It was as if he was only mentioning something completely meaningless, causing people to feel a chill in their hearts. Seeing the serious expression on his face, Mu Yunyao lightly sighed, “You don’t have to be like this. Although I don’t know your real name and identity, I can still guess a bit from your every move. Your background is not ordinary, and you might even return to your original path in the future. I bought you once, and you repay me with your loyalty. It had regarded as the most benevolent, and no more and no less.”

Liu Liang became more and more anxious: “My identity is your bodyguard, my name is Liu Liang. The way I want to go is to follow you and keep going forward...” He gave his life to return, and he was considered dead. Seeing him so anxious, Mu Yunyao smiled at him and said, “Alright, you helped me investigate the situation more carefully. It helped me a lot, so don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. Since I’m living so well today, I naturally care about my life a lot. Not to mention, Mother, who I want to protect and can’t bear to have an accident. You probably know about Fourth Master Ning’s identity from next door, right?”

Liu Liang nodded his head, “I know that Ginger Tea sent to Western Guangdong. I carefully asked for confirmation later on and guessed that Fourth Master Ning must be the Fourth Prince, Yue Wang.”

“That’s right. This time, Yue Wang will intervene in this matter. That’s a godly dragon that can overturn rivers and seas. At most, I can be considered a small fish. I won’t have my life on the line, so don’t worry.” When she found out that he had started meddling in Jiangnan, it further confirmed her guess that Yue Wang had always been working hard to develop his own power, and he might have made some achievements. At present, if he successfully intervenes in the salt tax, it was able to give him a foothold to climb upwards, helping him to go straight to the ninth heaven in one go.

“Yes.” Liu Liang agreed, silently making up his mind. Once something happened, he would definitely protect his Mistress at all costs.

After Yue Wang left, Mu Yunyao carefully calculated the days to see when he would come back. It was the first time she was looking forward to the return of an outsider.

Bu Xian Lou had gradually begun to spread. Even though the situation was unfolding, Steward Qin didn’t feel reassured. He found some time to invite Mu Yunyao to Jin Xiu Garden.

Yun Chun was exceptionally meticulous in brewing tea as he brought the teacup in front of Mu Yunyao.

After admiring her movements, Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but praise her, “Miss Yun Chun’s skills at making tea stupefied me. Sure enough, she’s teaching disciples and starving masters.”

Upon hearing Mu Yunyao’s praise, a trace of excitement flashed through Yun Chun’s eyes, “Many thanks to Young Miss for your affirmation, I will definitely work even harder.”

Steward Qin was also quite satisfied with Yun Chun. “According to the instructions of Miss Mu, the guests could designate which Si Cha to make tea. The guests who made appointments under the name of Yun Chun are already two months away. There will still be people fighting over a spot!”

“Then, Shopkeeper Qin, why don’t you give Yun Chun a few more money?” Mu Yunyao winked at Yun Chun as she spoke. “If Shopkeeper Qin really listens to me, then in the future, you must make me a few more pots of tea in the future.”

Yun Chun nodded quickly, “Yes, I will make tea for Miss Mu as long as she wants to drink.”

“That’s great. However, if I continue to take up your time, those guests will likely come knocking at my door.”

“Miss Mu, don’t make fun of me.” Yun Chun felt a little embarrassed.

“That’s right. Miss Mu shouldn’t tease Yun Chun.” Steward Qin indicated for Yun Chun to step down before saying to Mu Yunyao, “I’ve invited you here because I have some things I would like to discuss with you.”

“Please speak, Steward Qin.”

“In the past half-year, Bu Xian Luo has gradually opened up. However, I don’t have any clue as to how I should plan in the future. Therefore, I still need Miss Mu to layout and control it.”

Mu Yunyao thought for a moment before saying, “I can only come up with a few ideas, but I still need Steward Qin to arrange the details.”

“Okay, okay, no problem.” Mu Yunyao spoke, “For the past half-year, we have settled down in various cities in Jiangnan. However, if we spread the situation too big at once, we will not have enough money in our hands. On the other hand, it will take a lot of time to cultivate Si Cha (tea makers). If we are big but not refined, it will jeopardize the reputation of Bu Xian Lou, so it is still necessary to win steadily.”

“I wonder how we should settle this?”

“I think Yun Chun can already be on her own. Yangzhou City and Huai’an City are not far from Jingling City, and there is a river in the middle to communicate with each other. It’s more convenient if the next Bu Xian Luo opened in these two places.”

“Only two?”

“Since we want to improve, we can’t do it carelessly. First of all, in terms of silver, we have to buy two gardens about the size of Jin Xiu Garden. We need to renovate the garden, arrange tables and tea sets, and prepare various kinds of tea. It is necessary to get through the connections and train candidates for Si Cha. At least one place will cost nearly 100.000 taels of silver. If the scene is bigger, I am worried that we won’t be able to make ends meet.”

One place is 100.000 taels of silver, so we need 200.000 taels of silver. Now he can’t take so much money, and he couldn’t even afford to put up a show.

Steward Qin’s face was a bit embarrassed for a moment: “I thought about things too simple. Previously, Jin Xiu Garden was the foundation, and the staff was also provided by Fourth Master himself, so it didn’t cost much money.  It is naturally different if we want to make a fresh start, in addition, in different cities. The arrangement of scenery in each place and the selection of personnel require special attention. Thus, it takes more time.  More, it would already be difficult to prepare new teas by March or April.”

Steward Qin admired in his heart: “Miss Mu has thought it thoroughly.”

“After doing business for a long time, I gradually learn how to think about it. After a year, you can think it through even without me telling you. There is one other thing you need to pay extra attention to.”

“Please speak, Miss.”

“Even though the Emperor wrote Bu Xian Luo’s signboard, it would not attract the attention of others under normal circumstances. If it is too obvious, it is still troublesome to be seen by others. It would be best to let some people enter Huai’an City and Yangzhou City first and wait until Bu Xian Luo invites people to recruit staff to act as stewards. Then, gather people together again so that it is less noticeable. If you can, you can also appropriately find some local people. Most of the time, strong dragons don’t press down on the enemy, but rather, we can see how we can use them.”

Steward Qin hurriedly nodded his head, remembering this matter in his heart, “What Miss said is true. I will pay more attention.”

“Yes, if there is anything else, Steward Qin can send someone to inform me at any time.”
“Alright, with Miss Mu here, I don’t know how much trouble you’ve saved me. You are the honored person in Bu Xian Luo.” Steward Qin spoke with sincerity. Actually, he wanted to say whether she was a golden doll or the kind that was sparkling with pure gold.

Edited by Little Kitty on 16/09/20

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapters! I'm getting second-hand stress from hearing MY talking about the salt-tax - obviously it's not going to go wrong, but I am a very risk-averse person haha Also, our ML bowing out for the time being ; ;

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other people will see MY and business as being calm and collected but - it's all simmering under the surface. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lobe Yunyao, my anxiety would never xD

    ReplyDelete