Friday, December 4, 2020

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 221

~ TO PART IN DISPLEASURE ~ 

Mu Yunyao raised her head to look at Yue Wang. It was the first time since she was reborn that she was examining his appearance so seriously.

The first time they had met at the back mountain of Xiayan Village, she confirmed that the person in front of her was Yue Wang based on this person’s chilly aura with just one glance. After seeing each other many times, she kept her eyes slightly closed and unconsciously avoided facing him directly.

But now, even though Yue Wang’s tone was gentle, the aura around him was prominently oppressive, causing her to be unable to dodge.

His facial features were handsome, revealing a sharp and solemn aura. His forehead was full, and his eyebrows were long and slender. His pair of eyes, like the night sky in winter, carried a light mist of light. The bridge of his nose was high and perfect. His thin lips below are slightly puckering, revealing a steady and calm air. 

It was unknown how many women this face could enchant, but when she saw it, she felt a chill that rose from the soles of her feet to the depths of her heart, causing her fingers in her sleeves to tremble slightly.

At this point, she had no choice but to admit that the shadow from her previous life had always been affecting her, causing her to feel fear and dread towards Yue Wang.

Yue Wang had focused on Mu Yunyao’s expression the entire time. When he noticed her eyes trembling and her face turning pale, he hurriedly asked, “Yunyao, what’s wrong with you?”

Mu Yunyao abruptly closed her eyes and suddenly regained her senses. “It’s nothing.”

The crease between Yue Wang’s brows grew tighter and tighter. Just now, he had clearly felt the fear emitted from Mu Yunyao’s body. It was as if he was a ferocious beast that surged towards her, causing her to be unable to avoid him. “Are you afraid of me?”

“No. If you truly afraid of my dignity and feared my identity, you would not choose to cooperate with me, nor would you bargain with me in future cooperation. What exactly are you afraid of me?”

His first meeting with Mu Yunyao was indeed not a pleasant one. After meeting her again in Jingling City, he had used his sword to threaten her earlier. But as he gradually got more familiar with her, he realized his intentions and tried his best to transmit his feelings to Mu Yunyao. However, Mu Yunyao did not show any strangeness. If it weren’t for him suddenly asking her about it on a whim, he probably wouldn’t have been able to figure out what Mu Yunyao was really thinking.

“Fourth Master, shall we say something about this batch of salt?” Mu Yunyao didn’t want to talk more about it. She just wanted to maintain the current situation.

However, Yue Wang didn’t want to take it lightly. “I want to know what are you afraid of me?”

Mu Yunyao unconsciously clenched her fist tightly and silently sat at the side. After a while, she seemed to have made up her mind. She suddenly sneered and said, “Fourth Master, do you really want to know? If you know it, you won’t regret it?”

“I want to know.”

“Alright, then I’ll tell you.” Mu Yunyao looked straight at Yue Wang, not allowing herself to look away, “I am indeed afraid of you, a and it’s not just you, but Steward Qin, Cao Yunnian, Lady Jin, Governor Zhang … I’m even feared of Yu Heng and Yu Yi. As for a reason, isn’t it obvious? Because you people can kill my mother and me with ease! You all have your own identities, and especially so for you, His Royal Highness Yue Wang, the prince of the current dynasty!”

“I have never suppressed you with my identity …”

“Heh, without using identity, does your situation not exist? If you are just an ordinary person, why should I give you 30% of Ni Yun Fang’s profit? Why do I speak carefully in front of you? I am just a commoner. I don’t have anything to support me. As far as you are concerned, my existence could easily be crushed to death by you. Why am I not afraid of such an unequal situation?”

Yue Wang frowned as he looked at Mu Yunyao, a complicated expression appeared in his eyes, and it was difficult to distinguish.

Mu Yunyao sneered before continuing, “Fourth Master, our identities are already set. The sky and the earth are worlds apart. We are different. If I had to say that I wasn’t afraid of you at all, it would deceive you. Why would you care about such a small matter?”

Yue Wang slowly retracted his gaze, “If you don’t want to say it, then so be it. Why make up these excuses to deceive me? Even though my identity is the prince of the current dynasty, everyone knows about the Royal Father’s attitude about me. With your intelligence, you would definitely know. Seriously speaking, my identity is not as noble as the Su family in the Capital. You actually dared to scheme against the Su family, and you don’t have the slightest fear, let alone me.”

Mu Yunyao bit down on her tongue, trying her best to keep her expression the same as ever. Since Yue Wang was able to arrange a group of men in Jiangnan, it was likely that he could also organize them in the Capital. She knew that her small actions before were understandable, so she didn’t need to be overly surprised, “Fourth Master Ning …” 

Yue Wang did not wait for her to finish speaking and continued: “I have checked on you, you were previously a coward, but after a severe illness, your wrist suddenly became tough. Your grandmother Li and Master Zhang Caizhu ended up in a miserable state. You know how to embroider, the art of brewing tea, have the medical skills, the flower breeding skills that you demonstrated recently, and teach Ming Yin charming skills too. These things were definitely incomprehensible to a young girl who was raised in an ordinary family. You are full of mysteries!”

Mu Yunyao clenched her fist as her fingertip pierced through her palm. A faint smell of blood spread out, but she did not seem to notice it as she raised her eyes and smiled at Yue WAng, “So? Since His Royal Highness Yue Wang has detected so many anomalies, how do you want to deal with me? You’re going to lock me up like a demon and torture me slowly, hoping to get more secrets? Or do you want to draw your sword and kill me off?”

Looking at Mu Yunyao, who had her guard up utterly, Yue Wang couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed. “No, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just wanted to tell you that I can help you share your burden and protect your mother and you. I …”

“His Royal Highness Yue Wang!” Mu Yunyao interrupted him with a cold voice, “Aren’t you going to kill me?”

“Why would I kill you?”

“Since you’ve decided not to kill me, then I’ll take my leave.” After Mu Yunyao finished speaking, she immediately turned around and walked towards the door.

“Yunyao ….” Yue Wang felt a little at a loss in his heart. He intended wanted to get closer to Mu Yunyao, but he didn’t expect that he would totally push her away.

Mu Yunyao turned around with a smile still on her face, “Fourth Master has changed his mind, or do you think it’s better to kill me?”

“No, I just …”

“Then I’ll thank Fourth Master for not killing me. Yunyao will take leave.”

Yue Wang’s whole body suddenly gushed out, and the turbulent emotions in his eyes resembled a tide. If he pounced down, he would destroy heaven and earth! He never took the initiative to approach a person, repeatedly told himself that he would be slower and more passive. Mu Yunyao gradually showed her differences in front of him. He thought that the time was ripe, and he finally able to enter into her own circle, and that’s why he asked those words impulsively, but it turned out...,

After Mu Yunyao left, Steward Qin walked in. When he saw Yue Wang’s appearance, he was so shocked that his heart trembled: “Wang Ye, Miss Mu just left with a terribly bad complexion, is she feeling unwell?” Wasn’t she fine just now? What happened?

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear... Mama Su! Do something!!! 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wangye it is going to be a very uphill task u have uncle Qin so buck up our yayayo is still has shadow of fear u have to gently ease her go for it we love u both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I love this novel because people actually have brains to see anomaly on a 14 year old girl being proficient in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh okay but….what the heck?? I get it she’s what 14 or 25 years old currently and is a rebirth. So she trying to not only take revenge but also live a better life with her mom. But…..dude why is she picking a fight with him??? Honestly she was the one that started it…with the whole wanting to ask him a question. But then did a 180 and got all defensive and everything.

    ReplyDelete