Saturday, December 11, 2021

Intense Love Chapter 131

~ EXTRA (7) ~ 

Zhou Liangxia and Zhou Liangyi went to junior high school at thirteen. Because of their beautiful and cute looks, they are always liked by teachers and classmates.

Nowadays, children are precocious, and it’s no surprise that they have long been familiar with confessing to anyone they like.

One day, during class break, a boy in the third grade dragged Zhou Liangxia to the corner of the stairs. Zhou Liangyi saw it from a distance and followed her calmly.

Zhou Liangxia and the boy talked while Zhou Liangyi leaned against the corridor wall and listened for a while.

“Do you like me? But I don’t like you.” Zhou Liangxia’s pretty voice came.

The boy was stunned, “Liangxia, I had paid attention to you for some time. Why don’t you give me a chance?”

“No, I like those with good looks, you....”

“Me, what about me.”

Zhou Liangxia was embarrassed, “You are not qualified.”

Zhou Liangyi, “…”

“But I really like you!”

“Eh eh, you let me go.”

“Liangxia, could you try it with me first?”

“Try what? I don’t want to try.”

“Liangxia!”

“Hey! If you don’t let me go, I shouted... Ah Ah Ah, you......”

“Boom!”

The boy was kicked to the ground violently, “Ao....”

Zhou Liangxia was stunned, “Liangyi?”

Zhou Liangyi rubbed her hands and stared at her, “Are you not leaving yet!”

After hearing something wrong, Zhou Liangyi came out. When she saw the scene before her, she kicked the boy without thinking about it. What did he dare to do to Liangxia with her hands and feet?

“You are so strong!” Zhou Liangxia patted Zhou Liangyi on the shoulder, “My sister is incredible.”

Zhou Liangyi said, “If you don’t practice taekwondo, you will lose face now.”

“…I know I was wrong.”

“Let’s go.”

“Okay....”

“Hey, you two, hiss....”

The two sisters left freely, ignoring the boy’s meaning on the ground.

Zhou Liangyi also reprimanded Zhou Liangxia, “Don’t be lazy next time the teacher comes.”

“If I wasn’t there, wouldn’t you be bullied?”

“Zhou Liangxia, have you heard me?”

“The rotten wood cannot be carved....”

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

1 comment: