Thursday, December 9, 2021

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 447

~ GUIDANCE FROM THE SLAP ~ 

Imperial Concubine De lowered her eyes and looked at the breathtaking Su Yuyi on the ground. She raised her finger and beckoned her gently, “Su Yuyi, come over and let me have a good look.”

Su Yuyi raised her head and wanted to stand up and walk over, but Imperial Concubine De frowned fiercely. Thought of her scheme, she gritted her teeth and didn’t get up. Instead, she kneeled in front of Imperial Concubine De, slightly raised her head to accept her gaze.

Imperial Concubine De raised her eyebrows slightly, grabbed Su Yuyi’s chin, and sighed in admiration, “This face is really favored by the heavens. I’ve been in the Palace for so many years. However, I’ve never seen a woman as beautiful as you.”

“Imperial Concubine De …” Su Yuyi trembled slightly. She couldn’t figure out the reason why Imperial Concubine De had called her here.

“Why? Are you scared?” Imperial Concubine De laughed lightly, “With your face, you should be invincible. How did you end up like this? It can be seen that you are indeed stupid....”

Su Yuyi gritted her teeth and looked up at Imperial Concubine De with a heartfelt gaze: “Yuyi, begged Imperial Concubine for guidance. I just want to help Father stabilize the Su family. As long as mperial Concubine is willing to help me, Yuyi will definitely repay you.”

“Help?” Imperial Concubine De frowned, and her expression was very displeased.

“No, guidance. It is guidance. Yuyi begged Imperial Concubine for guidance.”

Imperial Concubine De raised her arm and sent a heavy slap towards Su Yuyi, causing her to turn her head away directly.

“Imperial Concubine?” Su Yuyi’s face was filled with tears as she looked at Imperial Concubine De with grievances and wronged expression.

Imperial Concubine De’s brows furrowed even more. Seeing Su Yuyi kneel down back again, she raised her hand and sent another palm strike over.

Su Yuyi’s eyes widened. She wanted to dodge back, but she didn’t dare move. “Imperial Concubine, what did I do wrong?”

“Do you know what is taboo in the Palace?” Imperial Concubine De took the silk handkerchief and wiped her fingers as if her hands were stained with something dirty.

“It’s taboo… Crying?” At this point, Su Yuyi quickly restraining her tears and trying to make herself smile

“That’s right. Within these layers of palace walls, there is not a single woman who doesn’t love to cry. But here, you can’t hear crying all the year round. Because even if you cry to death, no one will pity you, so you can only smile. The more brilliant your smile is, the longer you can live.”

Imperial Concubine De chuckled and raised her hand to slap her again.

This time, Su Yuyi did not dodge and tried her best to make her smile even brighter. “Yuyi, thank Imperial Concubine for her guidance.”

A look of satisfaction flashed in Imperial Concubine De’s eyes, “Su Yuyi, did you do that today just to attract the Emperor’s attention?”

Su Yuyi’s eyes darted away, and she subconsciously wanted to deny it. “Esteemed Imperial Concubine, I didn’t....”

“No?” Imperial Concubine De laughed, stood up, and kicked Su Yuyi to the ground, “Ha, you’ve done everything, yet you still want to put a cloth over yourself? What’s more, in order to stabilize the Su family, you clearly weren’t willing to be trampled under Mu Yunyao’s feet, which was why you wanted to borrow a high branch to help you achieve your goal faster. According to your original purpose, you want to choose a prince to marry, right? It’s a pity that the Su family was fully destroyed by Mu Yunyao.”

It’s already impossible for you to be a prince’s legal wife with your status. You don’t even have the qualifications to be a concubine. In order to revenged faster, you can only retreat and seek the next best thing, the Emperor. In fact, in your heart, you should look down on the Emperor who is too old, right?”

“Imperial Concubine, it’s not like that....” Su Yuyi looked at Imperial Concubine De in horror. She couldn’t believe that these words came from the Emperor’s favorite Concubine.

“Oh.” Imperial Concubine De laughed mockingly. “It’s alright whether you admit it or not. Since you’ve already decided to take this road, you have to climb to the end, unless you die! The most important thing is, you have to love the Emperor from the bottom of your heart so that you can have a little bit of chance! There are so few pampered women in the Palace, where many women are too many to care for. If you think it’s too much, someone cried and shouted that they wanted it. If you can’t make up your mind, I’ll ask someone to send you out of the Palace right now!”

“Imperial Concubine, I do not want to leave the Palace. I will listen to Imperial Concubines’s arrangements. I will remember your words and dare not forget them at all times.” Su Yuyi quickly kneeled and held on tightly to Imperial Concubine De’s skirt, begging with a pleading expression on her face.

“Alright, you can stay in the Palace for these two days. I’ll tell the Emperor that I’m lonely in the Palace and leave you here to accompany me for two days.”

“Yes, Imperial Concubine.”

“In addition, I’ll warn you one thing. Mu Yunyao is not an ordinary person right now. Unless you have absolute confidence and could kill her in one strike, then you must sincerely respect her. Otherwise, I’m afraid that even I won’t be able to protect you.”

Su Yuyi was not satisfied. Seeing Imperial Concubine De frown, she quickly nodded and agreed, “… Yes, I hope that Imperial Concubine can be at ease. I understand.”

“Mm, go down and freshen up. I’ll get someone to teach you something.”

After Su Yuyi left, Imperial Concubine De threw the silk handkerchief in her hands onto the ground in disgust and stepped forward to crush it.

Not long after, Princess Qingning walked in. When she saw her appearance, she sighed in heartache. “Imperial Concubine De....”

Imperial Concubine De opened her eyes and got up to help Princess Qingning up. “Mother, please get up quickly.”

“Imperial Concubine has suffered a grievance today. Does her knee still hurt?”

Imperial Concubine De smiled and shook her head, “I’ve already applied the medicine carefully. I don’t feel any pain now.”

“How could Imperial Concubine be so impulsive? I’ve already warned you before not to easily provoke Mu Yunyao. She is currently in the hands of Grand Princess Yi De. If you provoke her, you’ll only be seeking trouble for yourself.”

“I had originally thought that Grand Princess Yi De didn’t pay much attention to Mu Yunyao, but I didn’t expect.… I miscalculated. However, provoking her was good as well. I have a straightforward personality, and I can’t hide anything. Because of this personality, the Emperor had doted on me for many years. Imperial Concubine De, who has a straightforward temperament and a clear love and hate, must have extremely disgusted with Mu Yunyao. Seeing her enter the Palace, how could she not go and cause trouble?”

Princess Qingning pulled Imperial Concubine De to sit down. Her eyes were filled with heartache, “It’s been hard on Imperial Concubine.”

“What’s so bitter about that? I’ve been doted upon by the Emperor for so many years. I’ve also lived a comfortable life in the Palace. I don’t know how many women have been envious of me. Mother, please stop saying those words in the future.”

Princess Qingning sighed, “Alright, I won’t say anymore. Is Imperial Concubine really going to promote Su Yuyi?”

“What a good appearance! Such a good look is delivered to the door by myself, so there’s no need it to be in vain. Mother, you shouldn’t need to worry. I’ve already made up my mind. Even if something goes wrong in the end, it won’t affect the Meng family and me.”

“Very well. Be careful when you do things, and be sure to keep yourself safe. In addition, these are the silver notes and letters that your father asked me to bring. Keep the silver note carefully and destroy the letter as soon as possible.”

“I understand. It’s getting late. Mother, please go back quickly. Otherwise, the Palace gates will be closed.”

“Yes, Imperial Concubine rested a bit earlier.”

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

3 comments:

  1. *Pulls out the popcorn.* Anyone want some? I'm looking forward to what Grand Princess Yi De has to say if the Emperor mentions taking Su Yuyi as a concubine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well… Yuyi really aimed high. 😑

    ReplyDelete
  3. Su and Meng family treating their women like pawns

    ReplyDelete