Monday, December 20, 2021

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 451

~ SEVERE TIES WITH THE SU FAMILY ~ 

Su Wenyuan couldn’t help but take two steps back, “Our Su family has a clear conscience, and we haven’t done anything!”

“Heh, are you sure that I can’t find evidence? That’s right. I have yet to find evidence, but Lord Su, you have been an official for so many years, so you should be able to see it clearly that the evidence is now completely irrelevant. Why did Grand Princess Y De wat to acknowledge me as her granddaughter? Is she really took a fancy to my good character and her eyesight”

Su Wenyuan widened his eyes in shock. His eyes were filled with disbelief. “Could it be that…”

“That’s right. Grand Princess Yi De has already privately identified my mother, so she naturally has to recognize me as well as her relatives. That’s why she said she wants to recognized me.” Mu Yunyao opened her mouth to interrupt the remaining luck in his heart.

“Impossible, if the Grand Princess Yi De already knows, then why would my Su family….”

“Why are all of you still alive and haven’t been taken care of by the Grand Princess?” Mu Yunyao curled her lips. “It’s pretty simple. It’s because I’m pleading for you. I think it’s too cheap for me to crush your Su family to death in one go, so I should just leave it and keep it and torture it slowly and torture it slowly.”

Su Wenyuan’s finger was trembling as he looked at Mu Yunyao with eyes full of fear. At this moment, he was so nervous that he almost forgot to breathe, leaving only a sense of fear of a butcher knife hanging on his neck.

The Grand Princess Yi De already knew that Su Qing was her daughter, and it was the Su family who had hidden her daughter for so many years. This result made him feel despair just thinking about it.

Looking at Su Wenyuan’s expression, Mu Yunyao smirked and said, “Why does Lord Su have such an ugly expression? Could it be that the Old Madam didn’t tell you about this?”

On the bed, the Old Madam suppressed her emotions and let out a cry. Her gaze was like a poisoned knife, stabbing Mu Yunyao’s body time and time again.

Mu Yunyao turned her head and looked at her with a calm gaze. “I forgot, the Old Madam can’t speak right now. Even if she wants to say it, she can’t say it. What a pity.”

Su Wenyuan took a long time to calm down, and after struggling to find his voice, he asked, “What is your purpose for coming here today?”

“For a purpose… If you say that, there is really one.“Mu Yunyao coldly looked down, her voice like that of shattered jade,” Today, your Su family declared to the world that my mother and I were to be expelled!“

“Drive you out of the Su family?” Su Wenyuan frowned, “Mu Yunyao, are you trying to ruin my Su family’s reputation?” The Grand Princess Yi De had fancied Mu Yunyao, and their Su family immediately expelled her. Wouldn’t that mean they were dissatisfied with the Grand Princess Yi De and disdain the person she likes?

“Lord Su will naturally make his own decision about whether to ruin some reputation or ruin the entire family. Thus, I don’t need to explain any further, do I?” Mu Yunyao looked at Su Wenyuan with certainty. Reputation? Does the Su family still have a reputation? Su Wenyuan took a deep breath and said, “Alright, I promise you.” There was nothing he could do about Mu Yunyao now.

“Lord Su is indeed a smart person.” She knew that Su Wenyuan did not dare to resist until the end. After all these years, the Su family has looked at Su Wenyuan as supporting the facade, but in reality, it was all because of the Old Madam’s advice behind his back. Now that the Old Madam had fallen, the sky in the Su family has collapsed for most of it, and they had to work hard not to be trampled to death, let alone take a step further. Su Yuyi wanted to enter the Palace to serve the Emperor, and Su Qingwu was about to marry the Sixth Princess... The Su family was becoming more and more fascinating. For the next half-year, the common folk of the Capital would not have to worry about not having any excitement to watch.

Su Wenyuan gnashed his teeth in anger. However, there was nothing he could do.

Having achieved her purpose, Mu Yunyao turned to the Second Madam at the side. “How have you been, Second Madam?”

“Thank you for Miss Mu’s concern. Everything has been going well recently.” The Second Madam’s emotions were complicated. She was glad that she chose to stand by Mu Yunyao’s side at the beginning. Otherwise, their Second Branch would have been destroyed long ago.

“Would you welcome me to the West Courtyard for a seat, Second Madam?”

“Of course. Madam Su, Miss Mu, please.”

Mu Yunyao stood up and looked at the Old Madam on the bed, who was gasping for breath. She slightly pursed her lips and said, “The Old Madam is recuperating well. Next time when there’s a chance, I’ll come to visit you.”

The Old Madam clenched her teeth tightly, her fingers constantly moving: Bitch. Mu Yunyao, this bitch! Even if she became an evil spirit, she had to pester Mu Yunyao and Su Qing so that they would die a horrible death!

Seeing the vicious hatred in the Old Madam’s eyes, Mu Yunyao’s smile became even more intense. With a light laugh, her skirt slightly moved as she walked towards the door.

Along the way to the West Courtyard, the aura around Mu Yunyao’s body calmed down. She bowed slightly apologetically to the Second Madam and said, “Please forgive me, Second Madam, for not being able to greet Madam just now.”

“Miss doesn’t need to be so courteous. I, who should be the one thanking you instead. If it weren’t for your help, You’er would have died a long time ago.”

Su You ran out from the room, and when she saw Mu Yunyao, she hurriedly walked over, “Little Sister Yunyao, why are you only here now? Have you forgotten me? If you dare to say that you have forgotten about me, I will definitely settle accounts with you.”

The Second Madam’s heart was flustered. “You’er, don’t be rude.”

Su You was startled. She looked at the people behind Mu Yunyao and suddenly understood something in her heart: “Yunyao....”

“I’m not afraid you will settle accounts. In any case, you’re not fully recovered yet, so you won’t be able to beat me.” Mu Yunyao held Su You’s hand, “What good things did you receive for the new year? As an older sister, shouldn’t you give me some of those gifts?”

Su You’s eyes lit up as joy once again filled her eyes. “It took you so long to come to see me, so I’ll hold onto the good stuff for myself. I won’t give it to you.”

When Second Madam saw Mu Yunyao’s attitude towards Su You, she could not help but heave a sigh of relief. She let the two girls talk to each other while she went to the side to entertain Su Qing.

Arriving in the room, Mu Yunyao didn’t first look at Su You’s gift, but she sat her down and helped Su You feel her pulse, “Your pulse has calmed down and stabilized a lot. After recuperating for a while, everything will be fine.”

Su You nodded, “Yunyao …. You....”

Mu Yunyao raised her head with a smile on her face, “What’s wrong? Weren’t you always thinking about taking care of me? Now that you know that I’m not a member of the Su family, are you not going to take care of me?”

Su You’s dazed expression suddenly lit up, “You …. Do you still recognize me as an elder sister? No, I mean it’s fine if we’re not sisters, and we can still be friends, the kind of confidant is better than sisters. What do you say?”

“Alright, then you have to give me more of the New Year’s gift you receive.”

“Alright, I’ll get someone to take them, and I’ll give them all to you. I’ll give you everything.” Su You smiled, the side of her face pursed into a deep dimple, looking especially sweet.

Mu Yunyao extended a finger to poke it and couldn’t help but smile along with her. Her life was completely different from her previous life. She had a mother, a grandmother, an adoptive father, an adoptive mother … And Yue Wang… Just like her mother had said before, she should have had a lot in her life instead of thinking about revenge and fighting all day long. Now that he had Su You as her friend, she could only hope that she would be able to complete the mission perfectly.

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

1 comment: