Monday, January 10, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 456

~ SHE’S AFRAID SHE WON’T BE ABLE TO RAISE YUE WANG ~ 

Sorry for the late uploads. My computer broke, so I can’t update...

Mu Yunyao was drunk, but she still remembered that she wanted to help Yue Wang make longevity noodles.

Yue Wang did not dare let her go alone when he saw that she could not walk straight. Thus, he could only bring her to the kitchen.

Eunuch Cheng chased away all the cooks and servants in residence, trying his best to make room for his master to spend time with Miss Mu. In the kitchen, Mu Yunyao shakily took out a kitchen knife. Yue Wang hurriedly stepped forward to block her, “Yao’er, what do you want to cut? Let me help you.”

“Do you think I can’t even make a bowl of noodles?” Mu Yunyao raised the center of her brows, her eyes filled with an indescribable sense of grievance.

“How could that be? Yao’er is the strongest!”

Mu Yunyao reached out to take the kitchen knife, then suddenly turned around to face Yue Wang, and her expression was unfriendly, “Tell me. The deed in the New Year’s red envelope says that you will give me a hundred thousand gold taels … … Where’s the gold?”

When Yue Wang saw the kitchen knife approaching him, he leaned his body back slightly. “Do you remember what was written in my deed?”

“Of course, I remember. You said that my Yunyao is precious and priceless, so you should have been sealed with ten thousand taels of gold. However, I am short on money, so I made this deed for made up it in the future. If I cannot offer you ten thousand taels of gold, I hope that my Yunyao will agree to give me something else to make up for it...” Mu Yunyao muttered as her lips curved up in a slight smile. My Yunyao … Yue Wang’s ability to take advantage of others was quite good.

Yue Wang carefully snatched the kitchen knife from Mu Yunyao’s hand, “Right now, I don’t have ten thousand taels of gold, so I can only use other things to make up for it. What does Yunyao think of me?”

“Hmm?” Mu Yunyao blinked, not understanding what Yue Wang meant. “What happened to Fourth Master?”

“Do you think I’m worth 10,000 taels of gold?”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but laugh until her flowers were trembling, and there was a little light in her clear eyes. “Is the value of the Fourth Master something that can be measured by the amount of gold? You are simply priceless, and you can be said to be a priceless treasure.”

“Then how about I compensate you? Originally, I only owed you ten thousand gold. But now, with such a priceless treasure, you’re taking advantage of me.” As Yue Wang spoke, he carefully took the kitchen knife from Mu Yunyao’s hand.

Mu Yunyao was a little unsteady on her feet, raised her head to look at Yue Wang and restrained her smile with great difficulty, “Why do I feel like I’ve suffered a loss?” If Yue Wang pays her to himself, wouldn’t she have to support him in the future? He expends so much money, and more than 10 million taels of silver are generally spent in the blink of an eye. She may not be able to afford it to raise himself.

“You were drunk, so you thought wrong.”

Mu Yunyao and Yue Wang talked as they made longevity noodles. They spent nearly one hour making a bowl of noodles before they finally managed to eat it.

Mu Yunyao was half-sprawled on the table inside the pavilion as she propped up her chin to look at Yue Wang eating noodles. “What does Fourth Master think of the taste.”

The noodles in the bowl are a bit mushy, the salt is a bit heavy, and the taste is not very good. But at this time, looking at Mu Yunyao’s bright eyes, he only feels that the delicacies in the world are nothing more than this: “Naturally, it is excellent.”

Mu Yunyao smiled with her eyes bent, urging Yue Wang to eat the noodles fast.

When Yue Wang finished eating and raised his head, Mu Yunyao had already fallen asleep beside the table.

Yue Wang put down his tableware, took the cloak on one side, and helped Mu Yunyao put it on. Then he bent over and picked her up before walking to his room.

Jin Lan and Jin Qiao were a little anxious. Although Young Miss had fallen with Her Royal Highness, there was a difference between men and women, so it didn’t seem proper for them after all.

The room where Yue Wang was going to sleep was as simple as the layout outside, except that the mandarin duck embroidered moon brocade on the bed is particularly dazzling. It was precisely the bed Mu Yunyao hugged to Yue Wang in Baohua Temple.

After placing Mu Yunyao on the bed and covering her with the quilt, Yue Wang sat down on the bedside and gently smoothed the hair at the side of her face. His eyes flashed with gentleness: “Yunyao … Yao’er ….”

Mu Yunyao slept soundly. Perhaps because she felt a familiar aura, her face couldn’t help but rub against the quilt as a satisfied smile appeared in the corners of her eyes.

Yue Wang smiled as he looked at her appearance, only to feel that the sweetness and warmth in his heart were spreading infinitely, not understanding why he liked her so much. He adjusted his plans for her one after another, abruptly leaving a large area for her in the life that he had planned out. He was so happy in his heart and even full of sweet expectations.

On the bed, Mu Yunyao moaned softly. Her butterfly-winged eyelashes trembled as she opened her eyes slowly, “Umm....”

Yue Wang came back to his senses and felt his body stiffen. Only then did he realize that he had already been sitting on the bed for almost an hour and a half: “Yunyao, are you better now?”

When Mu Yunyao first saw the brocade bed, she had thought she was inside her room. When she heard Yue Wang’s voice, she suddenly came back to her senses and promptly looked around, “Fourth Master, I...”

“You were drunk, so you slept for a while.”

Is she drunk? Mu Yunyao carefully remembered and discovered that her mind was totally blank. She couldn’t recall anything that had happened, “The osmanthus flower brewing wine is so indifferent. How could I have gotten drunk?”

“I’m afraid you’ve never been to a bar before?”

Mu Yunyao carefully thought back. It was true that she had gone to a banquet in Jingling City before. But, she was young and taken special care of, so she never drank wine before. Today was Yue Wang’s birthday, and she was so happy for a moment that she actually forgot about this stubble.

“What time is it now? I have to go to the banquet held by His Highness Jin Wang in the evening?”

“It’s still early. But Yao’er, do you remember what you promised me?”

Mu Yunyao raised her head in puzzlement, “What did I promise to Fourth Master?”

“The red envelope I gave you previously stated that I want to give you 10,000 taels of gold. But unfortunately, I, as a prince, have a tough time. Other than this estate, I have nothing else to offer, so I can only give myself to you.” Yue Wang said with a smile in his eyes.

Mu Yunyao stared blankly for a moment and carefully recalled the memories in her mind. She could only think of herself toasting to Yue Wang, and then she remembered everything else. “Fourth Master, could you be coaxing me? You are a priceless individual, and the 10,000 taels of gold that you said in the red envelope is truly too useless.”

Yue Wang sighed, with some reluctance in his tone: “Originally, I didn’t want to do this. However, you threatened me with a kitchen knife, and I have no choice but to promise you. From today onwards, I am yours, and you must have the most faith in this person. Once I agree with something, I will not regret it. In the future, Yao’er will treat me better and be nicer to me.”

Mu Yunyao’s breath froze, threatening with a kitchen knife? She wasn’t crazy. How could she do such a thing?

Seeing Mu Yunyao’s stunned expression, the smile in Yue Wang’s heart became more powerful, and the grievance on his face grew heavier, “Yunyao, you couldn’t have forgotten what you have done, do you?”

“I …” How come she didn’t have the slightest impression at all? In addition, the poor Yue Wang jingled. How was it worth ten thousand taels of gold? This person was clearly taking advantage of her!

Yue Wang gave a gentle laugh and said shamelessly: “I don’t care. Anyway, you promised.”

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer! I hope you get it fixed or replaced soon and thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahahahahhahahah!!! Yunyao just fell for Junyue’s trap. 😂

    Happy new year and thanks for the chapter!!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete