Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 460

~ JIN WANG’S PALACE LANTERNS FESTIVALS ~ 

“The Su family, we really can’t underestimate them.” The Grand Princess Yi De looked at the Pheonix Marking Jade on the table, “Did you hear Su Li say that the jade pendant that your mother was carrying belonged to Su Xue? In other words, Su Xue is the real child of the Su family, and the child died in order to save Su Qing. You said, should I prepare a generous gift and thank the Su family well?”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but sneer, “The Su family, they’ve already gotten used to acting. Do you think that everyone in the world will accompany them to play with them?” Knowing that they couldn’t hide it anymore, they thought of a way to label themself as a life-saving benefactor, thinking that this would make people ignore the fact that they had tried to silence them previously. It’s really up to them to figure it out!

“Although the method was shameless, it is better than some usefulness. Su Li and Wang Shi are Qing’er’s adoptive parents, and with this relationship, I won’t be able to easily deal with them, and it will give the Su family an opportunity to take advantage of it. Do you think that with Su Xue’s so-called life-saving grace, they’ll be able to get away with it? I must investigate the truth of that year thoroughly. No matter what method the Su Family uses, you must not think of easily bypassing it!”

“Grandmother, everyone will know about today’s events very soon. When the time comes....” Mu Yunyao tugged on the silk handkerchief in her hands, and a sad expression flashed across her heart. Once Su Qing’s identity was confirmed, it would be difficult for her and Yue Wang to continue to go on.

The Grand Princess Yi De pulled Su Qing, her eyes filled with anticipation: “Qing’er, Yao’er, I originally wanted to find a chance to recognize you two, but without evidence, rumors will inevitably arise. Now, the Su family has sent over the physical evidence and witnesses themselves. At Yunyao’s banquet, I will directly recognize both mother and daughter, okay?” Su Li and Wang Shi not be dealt with directly was for this purpose.

Su Qing pursed her lips and thought for a moment, then shook her head slightly. “Mother, I know you feel sorry for me, but now that you have recognized me like this, I am satisfied and dare not ask for more.”

“Qing’er …. Do you still resent me? “ Hearing that Su Qing disagrees, Grand Princess Yi De’s heart tightened.

“No, Mother. You truly love Yunyao and me. I thank the heavens every day. How can I blame you?”

“Then why don’t you want to come back to me? You and Yao’er have suffered too much. I want to properly and justly be good to you and make your identities known to the world, letting everyone know that you are my daughter and granddaughter. You have a noble background and should enjoy the best of everything.”

Su Qing looked at Mu Yunyao with distressing emotions in her eyes. “Mother, my temperament is cowardly. Over the years, I have relied on Yao’er’s support. She can only look on with unparalleled glory, but I don’t know how much suffering she has suffered in the dark. I, as a mother, can’t help her because of my limited resources. I just hope that I will no longer be an obstacle to her.”

Mu Yunyao hurriedly stood at Su Qing’s side: “Mother, what are you talking about?” How could Mother be her hindrance? She is her pillar and the driving force supporting her all the way until now. Without Mother, she would have become a tool that only knows revenge, which would not be like this at all.

Su Qing held Mu Yunyao’s hand and patted it, her eyes filled with love. “Yao’er, Mother isn’t smart. Apart from taking care of you on food, I can’t do anything else. Now that she can finally take care of you once, just listen to me. As long as Her Royal Highness Grand Princess does not recognize my identity, then you and Yue Wang will never have a blood relationship, and you can be together in good faith.”

Mu Yunyao’s eyes immediately turned red. Mother had endured all sorts of hardships to raise her. She hadn’t even cared about her own life for her sake. This kind of favor was already past the heavens. How could she think that she was useless?

“Mother, I cannot be this selfish. Because of my private feelings, your identity will forever be buried. There will always be a decision whether it is right or wrong. It should be yours, and you should be allowed to own it openly. As for His Royal Highness Yue Wang and I, it is natural for lovers to bear fruit and stay together from time to time. If not, putting this affection in my heart will be enough for you to reminisce about for the rest of my life. Daughter does not feel that there is anything to regret about it.”

Hearing their conversation, Grand Princess Yi De couldn’t help but sigh. “Qing’er, I understand what you’re thinking. But Yao’er is right, and you should have your own identity. This way, no matter if it’s you or Yao’er, you will have endless benefits. In the future, you will slowly understand.”

Although Jin Wang’s Lantern Festival seemed to be extremely lively, in reality, no one had any intention of watching the lanterns. After the banquet ended, everyone hurriedly dispersed.

Mu Yunyao followed The Grand Princess Yi De and left. Just as she was about to board the carriage, she saw Jin Wang walk over with a palace lantern in his hand, “Yunyao, I made this myself. The appearance can’t be considered exquisite. But it can still be considered as a gift. How about it?”

Mu Yunyao lowered her eyes and looked at the octagonal palace lantern in Jin Wang’s hand. The workmanship was exquisite and delicate. The patterns were carefully drawn on each side. Carrying a small poem that was appropriate to the scene, she knew at first glance that it took a lot of thought: “Thank you, Your Royal Highness Jin Wang. Jin Lan, keep it.” After speaking, she got into the carriage directly.

Jin Wang handed the lanterns over to Jin Lan. He watched the carriage leave with a smile on his face. After he returned to his residence, he looked at the shadows on one side and said, “Everyone has left. Come out.”

Su Qingwu walked out and bowed respectfully towards Jin Wang, “Many thanks to His Royal Highness Jin Wang. If it wasn’t for Jin Wang’s cooperation today, Su Li and Wang Shi wouldn’t have been able to get close to the mansion gate.

“Qingwu, you should know that I’ve taken a huge risk today in order to help you.” The Grand Princess Yi De was quite intelligent, and she could certainly see the role he played in it.

“Your Royal Highness, I am truly grateful for your support and protection.”

Jin Wang looked at Su Qingwu, saw his grateful face, and sighed slightly. “Alright, get up. I know your abilities, if you weren’t implicated by your family, you should have a bright future, but it’s a pity... In ten days, you are going to marry my sixth sister. Huaiyang is pure and simple. As long as you treat her well, she will definitely be dead set on you. Only then will the Su Family truly be saved, understand?”

“Yes, this subordinate understands.”

“Mm, you can go back.”

After Su Qingwu left, Jin Wang suddenly sneered, “The Su family is truly unexpected.”

The steward of Jin Wang’s Palace walked over. “Your Royal Highness, today, when Grand Princess Yi De left, she seemed to be in a rage. Could it implicate you?”

“Although I was playing a little trick on you, in the end, Imperial Aunt found her real daughter. Thus, why would Imperial Aunt complain about me?” Oh yeah, how’s the investigation going at Yue Wang’s side?”

“Reporting to Your Royal Highness, I’ve never paid much attention to this prince before, but now that we’re investigating him, I don’t know where to start. He seems to be the same as before, practicing his soldiers all day, and there isn’t anything special about him.”

Jin Wang frowned. He was not satisfied with the result. “I keep having the feeling that Yue Wang is not simple. Put a few people into Yue Wang’s Palace and keep an eye on his every move. I do not believe that he will not reveal anything. Also, what’s going on with Ling Wang. When did he take away Yi Bao Xuan?”

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️πŸ’•

3 comments:

  1. Uh-huh. Yunyao and Junyue won’t let you get away with it, you duplicitous Jin Wang. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I don't get is why they call him uncle and niece....they are children of brother and sister therefore they are cousins...it's not common but even nowadays cousins can marry...so I don't get the whole hype about them being in a relationship, especially because at that time in ancient China it was very common for cousins to marry🀷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emperor and Grand Princess - brother and sister
      4 princes and Su Qing (Yunyao's mother) - cousins

      Therefore, Su Qing's daughter (Yunyao) is the niece of the princes. The princes' children would be Yunyao's cousins.

      Delete