Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 499

~ THE HUSBAND YOU MENTIONED BEFORE WAS QUITE GOOD ~ 
 
When Yue Wang woke up, he subconsciously reached for his long sword beside him, and just as he was about to move, he heard a clanging sound. He suddenly recalled the memories from before he fainted and hurriedly turned his head, only to see a furious Mu Yunyao and the medicine bowl that fell to the ground.

“Yunyao ….”

“Your Royal Highness Yue Wang, you lost your temper when you just woke up. Could it be that you’re blaming me for not serving you well?” Mu Yunyao smiled, but her eyes were filled with rage.

Seeing Mu Yunyao’s expression, Yue Wang didn’t know why, but he felt chills down his spine. “Yunyao …”

Mu Yunyao stood up and looked condescendingly at Yue Wang, her voice cold as she said, “What orders does Your Royal Highness Yue Wang have for me?”

Yue Wang’s panic became even more severe, and he didn’t know what to think. He stretched out his hand, grabbed Mu Yunyao’s sleeve, and said in a significantly weak voice, “My wound hurts so much....”

Mu Yunyao raised her brows. “I gave Your Royal Highness Yue Wang the best injury medicine. In order to be afraid of Your Royal Highness’ pain, I also specially gave you some numbing pills. Your medicine shouldn’t have passed at this time, yet you can still feel pain?”

“En, it hurts!” Yue Wang’s expression turned serious, and he nodded his head firmly.

Mu Yunyao smiled, but her voice carried a trace of anger. “Then Your Royal Highness can bear it. It’s better in pain now than died!”

Yue Wang pulled Mu Yunyao to sit beside him and stretched out his hand to put her head around his chest. He lightly pressed her head against his heart and said hoarsely, “Yao’er, I’m still alive. Don’t be afraid.” He could see her bluff, the panic, and fear behind her anger. However, he did not know what to say, so he could only comfort her in this way.

Mu Yunyao bit her lower lip hard, and her eyes became red instantly. She didn’t know how precious some things were until she was on the verge of loss. When she saw Yue Wang was surrounded by a pack of wolves and was about to lose his life, she had even forgotten to breathe. It was as if her entire heart had been taken away by someone, and she felt that the world was darkened instantly.

A clear and forceful heartbeat sounded in her ears. Mu Yunyao relaxed her body and leaned against Yue Wang’s body, and the string that was tight to break in her heart slowly loosened. Fortunately, she had arrived in time, and Yue Wang was fine …

Yue Wang could not help but cough a few times, and his face was tinged with red.

Mu Yunyao hurriedly withdrew her expression and sat straight up, “What’s wrong? Do you feel any discomfort?”

Yue Wang’s gaze was gentle, his deep eyes seemed to be filled with a river of spring water, and Mu Yunyao was like a sun hanging above the river, illuminating the entire river. “It’s okay, Yao’er. It’s hard to come all the way, right?”

“Naturally, I had to suffer a lot in order to find you. Look at my hand. I have been holding the reins for a long time on horseback, making my palm blistered from the abrasion. It hurts to the heart after it’s torn, but I still have to continue on my journey after the pain has passed.” Mu Yunyao nodded affirmatively, and while speaking, she put her hand in Yue Wang’s palm, “How does Fourth Master plan to compensate me?”

Holding Mu Yunyao’s hand and feeling the callus on her palm, Yue Wang only felt heartache. “It’s up to you how you want me to compensate.”

“Not only that, but my leg was also worn out, and it still hurts. I still have blood bubbles on my feet that haven’t disappeared yet, and you’ve got life-saving grace. You owe me so much that I can’t count it.” Mu Yunyao stared at Yue Wang intently, the light in her eyes resplendent and resolute. “There is a saying that the grace of dripping water should be repaid by a spring. I will calculate the debt you owe me. Even if you’re a slave for the rest of your life, I’ll convert it. However, you don’t have to be a servant. Just give me the rest of your life to me and be my husband!”

Yue Wang was stunned directly and unconsciously used strength to hold Mu Yunyao’s hand.

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but take a deep breath, “Tch, it’s hurting!”

Yue Wang suddenly returned to his senses, and a look of ecstasy flashed past his eyes: “Yunyao, you …. Are you serious?”

“Of course, it’s true. In a while, I’ll have you sign the contract and then press your fingerprint so that you will have to acknowledge your debt.” Previously, Yue Wang’s contract of paying his debts because he owed her silver had been burned by her, so she had to make up a new one.

“No, how could I not acknowledge it?” A smile appeared on Yue Wang’s face. That warm and radiant smile and that pair of deep eyes looked particularly out of proportion.

Mu Yunyao couldn’t stop herself from reaching out to pinch his face. She slightly pulled on both sides of him and said, “You’re foolish.”

Yue Wang stretched out his hand to hug the person with extra strength. Then, he buried his head in her hair and took a deep breath: “Yao’er, I am serious now. You are not to go back on your words.”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but blush and hurriedly reached out to push him away, “Let go, it’s been a few days since I last took a bath, and it should stink to death now.”

“How could that be? Yao’er is fragrant, more fragrant than flowers and even sweeter than honey.”

“Be careful of the wound on your hand....”

“Don’t worry. Yao’er will help bandage it again if my wound is torn.” Yue Wang didn’t want to let go of his hand no matter what. He only felt that he wasn’t hallucinating when he felt Mu Yunyao in his arms.

Mu Yunyao’s cheeks flushed more and more severely: “You hugged me out of breath.”

“Then I used a little less strength.”

Mu Yunyao didn’t dare push him forcefully, only feeling anxious as she blushed. “Why don’t I feel that your strength has decreased?”

“A little bit is just a little bit. I’ve always been a man of my words. If you don’t feel it, feel it carefully again.”

Yue Wang was determined to cheat to the end. He discovered that when he faced Mu Yunyao, his temperament had totally changed, becoming completely different from before. The strangeness caused people to be afraid, but Yue Wang didn’t care and even enjoyed it. As long as he can keep Mu Yunyao, he can change into anything.

At first, Mu Yunyao was a little shy, but now she felt it was funny, “I can’t think of anything good in a short time. Does Fourth Master want to help me think of a way to address you?”

“Um… The husband that you mentioned before was quite good....”

He felt his entire body boiling hot, and every time his heart pounded, it was overflowing with warmth and joy, which filled his whole body. It made him wish he could run outside for a few laps now and then yell at the world that he and Yunyao would be together for the rest of their lives.

Mu Yunyao snorted, stretched out her hand, and tapped at his back, “Let me go quickly. Don’t think you won’t drink the medicine simply because you’re acting like a spoiled child. Just now, you spilled the medicine bowl. I will boil it for you again and watch you drink.”

Yue Wang paused a moment before he buried his face in Mu Yunyao’s shoulder and chuckled, “Yao’er, I’m so happy.”

Mu Yunyao knew that he probably afraid and wouldn’t let go of her in a short amount of time, so she could only indulge and let him be. She thought to herself in her heart. Later on, the medicine will simmer a little more, and drink it twice at a time. As for this approach, the bitterness will also become even stronger. It could be regarded as a punishment for Yue Wang. Who made him almost scare herself to death?

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️πŸ’•

2 comments:

  1. Finally!!! And she proposed too!!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

    Now, time to make people acknowledge that Yunyao and Junyue are to be together and no-take-backsies! And also time to destroy those who dared to scheme against them! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadikaaktar Biyabani SyedMay 26, 2022 at 2:40 AM

    Aaah πŸ₯°finally together look how our fourth master is acting like a baby i love this too much thank you for your hard work

    ReplyDelete