Friday, July 1, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 521

~ HOOKED UP SUCCESSFULLY ~ 

After Mu Yunyao helped her apply the medicine, the poisonous lady hurriedly retracted her hand and blew at the spot where Mu Yunyao had pinched her. “Unexpectedly, you to be so good-looking, but you have such a vile temper. If I had known earlier, I wouldn’t have stopped using the anesthetic and directly poisoned you.”

Mu Yunyao glanced at her, “Now I know you’re regretting it, but it’s already too late. After I knew you’ve come, I’ve always been prepared for the antidote. Looking at your current poisoning level, you might not even be as good as me. Before you can poison me, I’ll poison you to death.”

The poisonous lady glared at Mu Yunyao as she waved her swollen hand back and forth in the air, “I feel that your poison methods are really similar to mine, but I’ve never seen you before. Just who did you learn from?”

“I said I learned from you in my previous life.”

“Nonsense. Why can’t I remember teaching you in my previous life?”

Mu Yunyao turned her head and smiled as she looked at the poisonous lady. She lowered her voice slightly as she said, “Have you forgotten? I’m a Fox Fairy. The Fox Fairy naturally has abilities that mortals do not have.”

The poisonous lady leaned back abruptly, afraid that Mu Yunyao would suddenly turn into a red-eyed and sharp-tongued fox spirit. “You … You are actually spouting nonsense. Where would the Fox Fairy be in this world?”

“The immortal realm is different. I wouldn’t have told you my true identity if it weren’t for the kindness you showed me in my previous life. However, since you know my identity, you must follow me for the rest of your life. Quickly, tell Jin Wang you want to come to my place.”

“You … Didn’t you say that I was kind to you before? If there is kindness, why can’t you just follow me and do your best to serve me and find an opportunity to repay it?”

The poisonous lady sized Mu Yunyao up for a while, stretched out her hand, and squeezed her face. But she still didn’t feel satisfied and pinched her face again. The feeling of her hand was really not bad. Moreover, she appeared delicate and weak. She saw her soft body and thought it would be fun to raise her. If she wanted to follow her, she could cultivate her by herself.

“That Jin Wang is not a good person. I asked you to leave him is to save your life from the sea of suffering. Isn’t same like just repaying the debt of gratitude? Furthermore, I am a Fox Fairy. After I experience this world’s tribulation, I will return to the immortal realm. When that time comes, I will take you with me. Don’t you think this is samelike I repay my debt of gratitude?”

As soon as Yue Wang walked in, he heard these words and couldn’t help but twitch his lips. How come he didn’t know when Yao’er had become a fox fairy?

The poisonous lady suddenly turned around. “Who is it?”

Mu Yunyao held her back, “Don’t randomly use poison. That’s my sweetheart. You can’t afford to lose if the poison is breaks.”

The poisonous lady looked at Yue Wang and then at Mu Yunyao as if she was looking at a fool, “Isn’t he Yue Wang, your Fourth Uncle? You and him? You two? ”

Mu Yunyao nodded without hiding anything, “Yeah, you can’t accept it?”

“You are uncles and nieces!”

“Yeah, so what?” Mu Yunyao looked straight into the poisonous lady’s eyes, and her eyes were full of laughter.

The reason why the poisonous lady has reached this point is because of a word of love. That word had hurt her life and supported her for a lifetime. Until now, she said there was no true love in the world. But her heart wanted to prove that it existed more than anyone else. Otherwise, those things she had done for love before were just a joke.

The poisonous lady was stunned for a moment before suddenly laughing out loud. She stretched her hand again to pinch Mu Yunyao’s cheek, “Alright, I’ll go back to tell Jin Wang and then follow you until you’ve been cheated. After you’ve been tricked to the point where your heart and liver have completely disappeared, I might even be able to help you collect your corpse.”

Mu Yunyao glared fiercely at the poisonous lady. “Don’t take advantage of me with all the ointment in your hand. Also, Fourth Master won’t lie to me, so don’t sow discord between us. In the future, don’t secretly poison him, okay? Otherwise, don’t blame me for being impolite.”

The poisonous lady turned around and glared at Mu Yunyao. If it weren’t for the fact that she looked pleasing to her eyes, she wouldn’t care if she was tricked. “I’m leaving now. I’ll come and laugh at you when you’re crying later.”

Mu Yunyao hooked the corners of her lips and smiled, “Then you have to wait.”

The poisonous lady snorted coldly and turned her head to look at Yue Wang’s cold face. No matter what, she felt that Mu Yunyao was like a wife being forcefully tied up by bandits in front of her. She had to watch over her in the future. If Mu Yunyao couldn’t kill Yue Wang after being tricked, she would secretly poison him a little and quietly throw him into the mountains. The ungrateful person should be eaten by wild wolves and wild dogs.

After the poisonous lady left, Yue Wang’s defenses relaxed. “Yao’er, was that person just now the poison expert you mentioned?”

“En, she has a stubborn personality, so it’s hard to avoid being rude. Fourth Master, please do not hold a grudge.”

“A person with a arrogant temperament will inevitably act differently from ordinary people, making people unable to see through their temperament. However, from what I see, she is quite hostile towards others. Thus, you must be careful and be on guard against others.” Yue Wang sat down and took a handkerchief to help Mu Yunyao wipe the medicinal mud which had stained her face.

Mu Yunyao raised her head, let Yue Wang wipe her face, and said with a smile on her lips, “Fourth Master, don’t worry. I understand her methods very well and will not suffer any losses. In addition, although she looked wild and unruly on the surface, she could be trusted if they were friends that she acknowledged. She also wasn’t a bad person. Of course, she could also be especially ruthless to her enemies.”

“Poisonous lady? I seem to have heard of this name before.”

“Fourth Master, do you remember the annihilation of the Han family in Yuncheng City?”

“The Han family of Yuncheng City, I remember that the rapidly rising medical family was famous in the Jianghu at the beginning. However, they were exterminated overnight later, and dozens of people didn’t survive. Even now, many Jianghu people are still holding their hands in frustration. I heard that they had offended Poison King Valley.”

“No. It was the Poison King Valley’s people took the blame for this matter. In reality, the person who did this was the poisonous lady that you just saw.”

“She?” Yue Wang suddenly frowned.

“Mm, I’m not too sure about the specifics. I only know that the Han family was able to make a name for themselves in a short time due to the poisonous lady’s medical skills. She came from the Medicine Immortal Valley, the daughter of the old Valley Master and the Medicine Immortal Valley’s most outstanding doctor. However, her mind was simple. When she first came out of the valley, she ran into the Han family’s Young Master, Han Mochen. After Han Mochen learned her identity, he secretly plotted to get Medicine Immortal Valley’s secret formula and mechanisms from her mouth. The secret formula was recorded in the Han family, the mechanisms were told to the Poison King Valley’s people, the Medicine Immortal Valley was almost annihilated.”

Yue Wang recalled, “Back then, when Jianghu world was in turmoil, the Imperial Court was uneasy, and Imperial Father had sent people to mediate. But in the end, the Han family was exterminated, while Poison King Valley and Medicine Immortal Valley had their vitality damaged in the fight, so they no longer have the glory of the past. “Could it be that it was all because of this poisonous lady?”

“Yes. When the poisonous lady wanted to marry into the Han family, the Old Valley Lord firmly opposed her. However, she stubbornly insisted on her ways and was expelled by the Old Valley Lord in a fit of rage, cutting off all relations between father and daughter. Afterward, she was cheated out of her medical skills, imprisoned, ruined her appearance, broke her throat, and was poisoned to death. In a desperate place, she turned to studying poison techniques. Unexpectedly, she became even more proficient in this area. After she used poison to kill the entire Han family, she gradually disappeared. The prescription for the plague in my hands was obtained from her.”

“So that’s how it is. Yao’er, are you sure this person is trustworthy?”

“Fourth Master, don’t worry. Although sherebellious and eccentric, she is definitely not a person unknown in black and white. Although she poisoned the Han family, it is still within reason. Also, I owe her a favor, so I can guarantee that she won’t harm us.”

“Alright.” Yue Wang set the handkerchief to the side and watched as Mu Yunyao’s face was pinched red by the poisonous lady. For some reason, he felt a little uncomfortable. “That person’s use is unquestionable, and there’s no need to doubt others. You believe her, and I believe you.”

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

1 comment:

  1. Here’s to hoping as well, Yue Wang… but better up the guards just in case. After all, there’s still that Jin Wang. 😤

    ReplyDelete