Friday, July 8, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 525

~ SUSPICION IS A SERIOUS DISEASE, AND IT SHOULD BE TREATED ~ 

The poisonous lady was about to pinch Mu Yunyao back when she accidentally touched her ribs, which immediately caused her to laugh out loud: “Haha, don’t tickle me.”

The poisonous lady’s eyes brightened. With her own strength, she held Mu Yunyao’s arms in one hand, and the other hand gently poked Mu Yunyao, causing her to struggle fiercely.

“Let me go. Haha, stop making trouble. I am wrong. Can’t I still be wrong?”

“Hemph, you only know it is wrong now. It’s already late. You, wicked girl, have done it so hard and made my face you swollen by your pinching.”

“Haha, don’t tickle it,” Mu Yunyao’s smiling eyes sparkled, and a little sweat appeared on her white jade forehead. “Sister Poisonous Lady, I know I am wrong.”

Hearing Mu Yunyao’s call, the poisonous lady was slightly stunned, and her heart seemed to be touched by something. She snorted, released her hand, and said, “You will see if you dare to do it in the future.”

Mu Yunyao’s stomach was sore, and her cheeks were stiff. She couldn’t help but stretch out her hands, rub her face lightly, and scorn, “I am also kind, but you don’t appreciate it, hehe.”

The poisonous lady suddenly regretted she had pinched her too hard just now. She raised her hand, pulled Mu Yunyao’s hands down, took out the ointment, and applied it to her. “Anyway, the Imperial Court can’t help me now. Thus, it doesn’t matter whether the old case exists or no.”

Mu Yunyao leaned on her face and let the poisonous lady touch her. When she heard the words, she slightly bent her eye. “Although there is more darkness in this world, I hope you can live in the sunshine.”

The poisonous lady suddenly stopped and looked at Mu Yunyao with her mouth slightly opened. Her heart seemed to have a warm overflow. “You… why are you being so kind to me?”

Mu Yunyao smiled, her bright smile carrying an indescribable warmth. “I am here to repay your kindness. Thus, naturally I have to keep my word.”

At that time, in Jin Wang’s Palace, if there was no help from the poisonous lady, she had not known how many times she died, and she kept this kindness in her heart all the time.

The poisonous lady put down the ointment, and her always cold face eased involuntarily. “Hey, if I am a man, I must marry you. I also will treat you well for the rest of my life and never let you down.”

“I don’t like you. The person I like is His Royal Highness Yue Wang.”

“Hey,” the poisonous lady disliked her ungratefulness and didn’t appreciate it. “By the way, I think that Miss Xu make you uncomfortable. How about I secretly help you kill her at night?”

“Don’t mess around. Elder Sister Xu is the daughter of my grandmother’s adopted son. Speaking of which, I call her Elder Sister, and she didn’t do anything. It is just my heart that feels sore.” Mu Yunyao quickly clarified because the poisonous woman has always done things unreasonably. If she doesn’t make it clear, Xu Qi will really be poisoned.

The poisonous lady said impatiently: “A lot of consideration is trouble. According to my temperament, I will kill all the people who make me unhappy, regardless of her identity.”

“Then you can change your temper. Also, don’t be exposed to the poison all the time. If you have time to learn, I hope you study medicine. When we return to the Capital, I want you to help my grandmother to recuperate her body.”

“Ah.. I always wonder why you are so kind to me, so it’s obvious because you are asking my help.”

“By the way, be careful.”

As Yue Wang listened to the movement in the room, his frown gradually loosened, and then he turned away silently.

When Yu Heng saw Yue Wang was coming out so quickly, he could not help but be slightly surprised: “Master, aren’t you going to see Miss Mu?”

“Help me find out what happened to the Han family in Yuancheng City.” Although the poisonous lady is now looking harmless, he still needs to understand her past.

“Yes.”

In Jin Wang’s room, he stared at the pills sent by Mu Yunyao, and he still had some hesitation.

The attendant brought warm water: “His Royal Highness, this pill has been repeatedly verified by the Imperial Physician, and there is nothing wrong with it.”

Jin Wang blinked slightly: “You go out.”

“Yes.”

Jin Wang put the medicine on his lips, but he suddenly recalled Mu Yunyao’s rancorous eyes in his mind. He suddenly threw the pill on the table, raised his hand, and rubbed his eyebrows: “Go to Imperial Physician Liu and ask him to help me to rebrew the decoction.”

Mu Yunyao’s medical skills are high, and maybe even the Imperial Physician can’t see her movements? Thinking about it, Jin Wang was still reluctant to take risks.

After Mu Yunyao heard Jin Wang ask the Imperial Physician to rebrew the decoction, she couldn’t help but hook the corner of her mouth and called Si Shu over. “When you are idle, go to Imperial Physicians’ courtyard a round to see if they lack any medicine herb?”

Si Shu was a little confused, but she was very clever and obediently took the order: “Yes, this servant knows.”

When Si Shu withdrew, the poisonous lady couldn’t help but turn over on the soft couch and look at Mu Yunyao with a smile: “You so narrow-minded. I have secretly investigated Jin Wang’s bad arm before. It is clear that someone sprinkled leeches powder on the gauze that wrapped his wound. Those Imperial Physicians only know to look around the wound, but they don’t check at the gauze. With their medical skills, even if they can see it, they can’t distinguish it.”

Mu Yunyao raised her eyes and smiled innocently: “How did you find out?”

“Haha,” The poisonous lady said while playing with her bead hairpin in boredom. “What kind of hatred do you have with Jin Wang? Let me hear it. and I’ll avenge you directly another day.”

“If you have some grudges, it’s better to do it yourself.”

“That’s true. It’s like when I poisoned the Han family in the first place. Watching Han Mochen screaming at my feet and crying for mercy, that tastes is great.” Recalling the past, the smile on the poisonous lady’s lips is more intense, but there is an indescribable sadness all over her body.

Mu Yunyao sighed in her heart: “Okay, it’s just two of us here. You don’t have to put on the look that you don’t care. Isn’t it just you were blind and saw the wrong person once? You’ve killed him, and your revenge has also been avenged, so you should be able to find another man after the hatred in your heart has subsided. There are thousands of men, and they are much better people than Han Mochen in the world.”

“What do you know as a little girl? You’ll know what it’s like when you’ve suffered.”

“Even if I suffer a loss, I won’t be as depressed as you are.”

“My life is so free now. Where does it seem like I am depressed?” The poisonous lady inserted her bead hairpin back into her hair, got up, and put on her veil. “Seeing that you are young, I don’t need to care about you. I want to go out for a walk.”

“If you don’t have silver, you can go to Si Qin and ask for it. Don’t use poison at will when you go out. Also, don’t buy some strange things.”

“Long-winded.”

Not long after, Si Qin brought a teacup and gently placed it in Mu Yunyao’s hand: “Miss, the poisonous lady just took away a thousand taels of silver.”

“Just gives her as much as she wants.”

“Yes.” After learning about the past affairs of the poisonous lady, Si Qin was also quite sympathetic to her. Seeing that she did not have ill will against Mu Yunyao, the prejudice in her heart was less. “Miss, there is news about the herbs you let this servant collect. After returning to the Capital, you will be able to collect them quickly.”

Mu Yunyao sighed: “Well, those herbs are used to invigorate blood and muscle. I’m afraid they can’t be used even if they are collected.”

“Miss, do you want to help th the poisonous lady to restore her appearance?”
 
“I have such a mind, but the poisonous lady must give consent. In fact, with her medical skills, even if she can not fully recover her previous appearance, it’s not a problem to recover to seventy to eighty percent. However, she has been holding on to her current appearance. I am afraid t it will be difficult to get rid of heart disease.”

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that this go around the Yunyao can help Poisonous Lady heal her heart so she can find peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait… Yue Wang doesn’t know about Yunyao being reincarnated, right…? 😳

    ReplyDelete