Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 524

~ THE POISONOUS LADY’S KILLING INTENT ~ 

Yue Wang held onto Mu Yunyao’s hand and squeezed it lightly. He felt that her hand was so soft that it felt like it had no bones, making him feel a new sensation. Are girls born to be so tender?

Seeing Yue Wang’s silly face, Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but chuckle. Yue Wang’s expression was really too funny.

At this moment, Si Qin walked over quickly with an embarrassed look on her face, “Greetings, Your Royal Highness and Miss. Miss Xu has arrived and is waiting outside.”

Mu Yunyao’s smile slowly faded. “Miss Xu? You mean Xu Qi?”

“Yes.”

Mu Yunyao gave a cold snort before withdrawing her hand and placing it in her sleeve, “Fourth Master, aren’t you going to meet Miss Xu?”

Sensing his empty palm, Yue Wang felt a deep reluctance to part in his heart. “Don’t speak nonsense. It ruined my reputation. Even if Miss Xu wanted to come, she’s looking for you.”

When she heard Yue Wang say not to ruin his reputation, Mu Yunyao abruptly laughed out loud, and the jealousy that had just arisen in her heart had vanished without a trace. “I understand. I’ll go to the door to greet Elder Sister Xu right now.”

No matter what, Xu Qi’s father is the adopted son of her grandmother. Even if she does not embarrass her grandmother, as long as Xu Qi doesn’t do anything excessive, she must maintain her dignity.

Mu Yunyao brought her people to the front hall. As soon as she entered, she saw a tired Xu Qi, who was covered in dust, “Elder Sister Xu, I didn’t expect that you would also come here.”

Xu Qi’s face suddenly brightened when she heard the footsteps. However, when she saw that it was only Mu Yunyao, her smile froze, “Greetings, Princess Wenxian.”

“There’s no need to be so polite, Elder Sister Xu.”

Xu Qi stood up, “Is everything alright with the Princess?” “Elder Sister Xu is the same as before. Just call me Yun Yao. Everything is fine, and thank you for your concern, Elder Sister Xu.” Looking at Xu Qi’s haggard expression, Mu Yunyao said with worry, “I can see that Elder Sister Xu’s expression isn’t pretty good. You must have worked hard during the journey. You should go down first to get some food, freshen up and change your clothes.

Xu Qi nodded her head, “Thank you. I’ll be troubling Yunyao.”

Mu Yunyao instructed Si Qi to bring Xu Qi to clean up. After that, she had Si Hua set up a room before returning to her own courtyard to continue arranging the herbs.

The poisonous lady lay on the soft couch. Seeing Mu Yunyao ignore her, she couldn’t help but flip over and sit in front of Mu Yunyao, messing with the medicinal plant beside her.

Mu Yunyao still couldn’t help but glare at her and slap her hand away. “Stop messing around. It’s useful for me to sort it out now.”

The poisonous lady wrinkled her nose. “Why do I feel like you’re in a bad mood after you go out? Has Jin Wang given you such a hard time? Do you need me to help you teach him a lesson?”

“No need.”

“Then what happened to you? Oh, I understand. Just now, there was an exquisite lady outside. She must be here to look for His Royal Highness Yue Wang, right? Are you jealous at her based how angry you are right now?”

Mu Yunyao’s fingers paused as she rummaged through the medicinal ingredients, then just got up and pushed the poisonous lady away before lying down on the soft couch. “That’s right. I’m a little jealous.”

The poisonous lady sat sideways on the armrest on the side of the soft couch and put her arm around Mu Yunyao’s shoulder. She pinched her shoulder and said, “I told you that man doesn’t have any good things. Don’t like that Yue Wang anymore so as not to be sad later on. Just follow me out and play. Have you ever wandered in the Jianghu? How about I take you to experience it? Fight the sword to the end of the world, happy enmity...”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t resist chuckling as she lifted her hand to lift her finger. “Don’t keep thinking of taking advantage of me.”

The poisonous lady bore no ill will. She just liked to look at adorable and soft things, of course, except for the fox. She had previously raised many small animals, but unfortunately with any reason was, no matter what kind of animals they were, they wouldn’t be able to live long by her side. Later, she was sad a few times and gave up raising them.

The poisonous lady snorted and withdrew her hand with great dissatisfaction. Wasn’t it because her appearance so soft and could be squeezed? If she is a stinking man, she will not be willing to fight him. “What do you think of my suggestion to wander the Jianghu?”

“Not so good.” Mu Yunyao shook her head and refused, “I don’t like the Jianghu, nor do I look forward to a life of happy enmity. I only want to live a good life in front of me. The both of us are in love with each other. Although seniority generation obstructs us, many people look down on us, and the path to the future is not easy to follow. However, this is the life I choose to live, and I’m not going to run away from anything.”

The poisonous lady was stunned for a moment before she looked at Mu Yunyao with a complicated gaze. “Aren’t you afraid that Yue Wang is deceiving you?”

“I’m not afraid. The reason is because I didn’t live for Yue Wang. In addition to Yue Wang, I have my mother, grandmother, adoptive father, adoptive mother, brother, friends, and even a snow fox. I also have to run Ni Yun Fang and Bu Xian Luo .... There are so many things to be busy with. Even if I am frustrated in love, I can also look for other things to support me.”

The poisonous lady was stunned for a moment. Seeing the smile on Mu Yunyao’s lips, she couldn’t help but touch it with her hand. Her smile was clean and warm. A light touch was enough to bring a warm feeling to her heart, causing her to feel a strong sense of envy for no reason. If she had Mu Yunyao earlier, would she not become like this?

Seeing the poisonous lady’s slightly desolate expression, Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but sigh slightly. “The prescription for the plague is yours. When we arrive in the Capital, I’ll request a reward from the Emperor. At that time, it should be able to cancel the case of poisoning the Han family. In the future, you’ll....”

Mu Yunyao hadn’t even finished speaking when the poisonous lady’s expression abruptly changed. Just an instant, a silver light flashed between her fingers as the poison needle was tightly pressed against Mu Yunyao’s throat. “What did you say?”

Mu Yunyao’s expression did not change, “I say, although it’s understandable that you poisoned the Han family members back then, but after all, you went a bit too far, so this old case is still recorded in the Imperial Court. I want to use the credit of the plague medicine to help you cancel this case so you can live in peace and stability in the future, and you don’t have to worry about anything anymore.”

The light in the eyes of the poisonous lady was faint, and her cold pupils were filled with killing intent as she asked, “How do you know what I did?”

Mu Yunyao lowered her head to look at the silver needles on her fingertips. “You have to be careful. The poison on these needles can cause one’s throat to bleed. I don’t want to die.”

The poisonous lady moved her fingers, silently withdrawing some of her silver needles. “You already knew my identity. Thus, you wanted to use this to threaten me to help you do things?”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but laugh. “I’m a Fairy Fox. I can do whatever I want, so why do I need to threaten you? I already said that I only wanted to repay a debt of gratitude. You are a small-bellied.”

The poisonous lady stiffened for a moment before finally releasing her killing intent. She stretched out her hand and viciously pinched Mu Yunyao’s cheek, causing her cheeks to turn red. Only then did she feel the chill behind her back recede. “Fairy Fox won’t let me pinch her face.”

Mu Yunyao slowly raised her eyes and pulled at the poisonous lady’s face to both sides, using a similarly large amount of strength. “You mortal, you actually dare to be disrespectful to me. I’ll eat your heart and liver.” The poisonous lady hurriedly rubbed her cheeks and retreated, the silver needle between her fingers disappearing without a trace.

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear… Poison Lady reacts too quickly. 🫣

    ReplyDelete