Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 554

~ IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, I’LL KILL YOU ~ 

Considering Grand Princess Yi De’s feelings, Mu Yunyao did not go into details about her previous life as she had told her mother. However, after listening to her story, Grand Princess Yi De’s heart still ached so much that her eyes reddened.

“Yao’er, what you’re saying is that if you hadn’t knocked your head against the stone and dreamed of things in your previous life, your mother would have been killed by Madam Li because she married her off to Lord Zhang?”

“Grandmother, don’t be too sad. Mother is still safe, and nothing has happened to her. Maybe the heavens pity me, so they warned me in my dream in advance so that I could be on my guard and escape this calamity with my mother safely.”

Thinking of this, the Grand Princess Yi De was slightly comforted. Many things that she didn’t understand before, now she had an answer: “God bless me, no wonder I always felt that your mind isn’t like an ordinary person’s and that you also know a lot. It turns out that you have already experienced a lifetime in your dreams. Yao’er, you married Jin Wang in your previous life?”

Mu Yunyao shook her head. “It can’t be called marriage. I’m only his concubine.”

Hearing this, Grand Princess Yi De frowned tightly. She would rather be a poor wife than a rich man’s concubine. Being a concubine, she was subjected to hardships everywhere. No wonder Yao’er was so cautious and thoughtful in doing things.”

In my previous life, I died at Yue Wang’s Mansion. Until death, I could not understand why Jin Wang sent me there. Later, I learned about my life experience and coupled with Yue Wang helping to investigate, I more or less understood some of the things that happened back then. In his previous life, Jin Wang should have known I was your granddaughter, but he purposely concealed it to win over the Su family. Afterward, seeing how Yue Wang’s influence grew, Jin Wang suppressed him by sending me to Yue Wang as an object, and then I was killed in his mansion. After that, Jin Wang will tell you about my past life and the cause of my death and ask you to take action….”

Grand Princess Yi De’s heart trembled. Looking at Mu Yunyao’s indifferent expression, her heart ached, and she burst into tears. “Yao`er, you’ve suffered.”

Just thinking about what had happened to Mu Yunyao in her previous life caused her to feel intense pain in her heart, not to mention Yao’er, who was in it. No wonder her hatred for Jin Wang was so fierce.

As she brought up the past again, Mu Yunyao realized that the past seemed to have become more distant, to the point where she no longer held any resentment. “Grandmother, don’t be sad. Those are all dreams, and I just had a nightmare for one night, so there is nothing to hinder me. If not for this dream, mother and I might have ended miserably. Everything is different from my previous life now. Mother is safe, I have found grandmother, and I have a lot of people by my side. I am already delighted.”

Grand Princess Yi De hurriedly raised her hand to wipe away her tears. “Well, Grandmother won’t be sad anymore, and you shouldn’t think about those things. Jin Wang deserves to be hated. To prevent the Emperor from imprisoning him, Jin Wang resorted to bitter tactics. The Emperor also coincidentally wants you to go and treat him. Who knows, this might be the opportunity God has given you a chance to take revenge. You can do whatever you want to do. No matter what happens, Grandmother will always help you to take care of it.”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but laugh. Leaning on Grand Princess Yi De’s body, she softly said, “Grandmother, don’t worry. I won’t act rashly. Even if I didn’t touch him, the Emperor wouldn’t have let him escape so easily.”

“Mm. Alright.” If Yunyao didn’t want to dirty her hands and personally make a move to Jin Wang, then let Grandmother do it for you. Since I had never been soft-hearted and her hands were already stained with blood, she didn’t care about this, “Yao`er, go back and rest.”

“Alright, Grandmother should get some rest as well.”

“Yes.”

After talking to Grand Princess Yi De about her past, Mu Yunyao unexpectedly felt very relaxed. She walked out of the hall with light and quick steps and suddenly froze. “Fourth Master …”

Yue Wang looked at Mu Yunyao with no expression, and his eyes flickered between bright and dark.

Mu Yunyao’s face turned slightly pale. She turned around, looked at the hall, and walked up to Yue Wang’s side. “Your Royal Highness, please follow me to my room to talk.”

Returning to the side hall, Mu Yunyao waved for Jin Lan, Jin Qiao, and the rest to withdraw before she forced a smile. She looked at the expressionless Yue Wang, “Did Fourth Master hear what I said to Grandmother?”

“Yao’er, are those real?”

“Although it is said that strange things are chaotic, I don’t know if all these things are true. After that dream, my mother and I changed a lot. As a result, many things later changed, but the Su family’s hostility and persecution of me were all true.“

Yue Wang frowned tightly, “No wonder… No wonder I felt that you were different from ordinary people the first time I met you. After that, whether it’s embroidery, tea ceremony, medical skills, or poison treatment, it doesn’t seem like something that an ordinary girl can come into contact with.”

“You must have had doubts in your heart for a while now, but you’ve been worrying about my feelings and didn’t ask questions. By now, you should know the answer.” Mu Yunyao looked at the tightly knitted brows of Yue Wang, and her heart sunk slightly. It was hard to tell what he was thinking and feeling.

“Yao’er, I heard you say you died in my palace in your dream. Is this related to Liu Nan and a few others you asked me to watch out for secretly?” Recalling Mu Yunyao’s reaction when she mentioned those few people, Yue Wang only felt like someone had stabbed an ice blade into his heart. The coldness was bone-piercing, and the pain was unbearable.

“They killed me in my previous life, and Jin Wang is the mastermind behind the scenes….” Mu Yunyao lowered her eyes, covering up the ice-cold hatred within them.

An intense murderous intention flashed in Yue Wang’s heart. In the past, he had only been on guard against Liu Nan, secretly searching for the other people that Mu Yunyao had drawn with portraits. Because there were many things, he was not too anxious. But now that he found out they had killed Yunyao, he wanted to find them and pull out their tendons and bones immediately. He took a few deep breaths before suppressing the killing intent in his heart. When he raised his head to look at Mu Yunyao, he discovered that her head was slightly lowered, and her eyes were lowered. Her expression was incredibly lonely.

Yue Wang’s heart tightened as he hurriedly stepped forward and held onto Mu Yunyao’s hand. “Yao’er, what’s wrong?”

Mu Yunyao turned her head to look at him. The light in her eyes slightly wavered as she said with an indescribable fragility, “Fourth Master, do you mind what I’ve said?”

“What do you mean?”

Mu Yunyao’s smile turned slightly bitter. “In my previous life, I married Jin Wang as a concubine, and I also ….”

Yue Wang stretched out his hand and pulled Mu Yunyao into his arms. The distress in his eyes almost overflowed: “Yao’er, why would I mind, don’t say that. Those are what you experienced in your dreams. Even if these things happened in reality, my heart would remain the same.”

Mu Yunyao slowly raised her hand and pressed it against Yue Wang’s chest with force. With a slight smirk, she said, “If Fourth Master cares about this and alienates me because of this, I’m afraid I won’t be able to resist killing you …” Yue Wang held her hand, a smile on his face: “Alright if my feelings for you ever change in the future, you will kill me.”

If you like what I do, please consider to donate our website to show your support, so I can try my best to update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

4 comments:

  1. Ahem… a little morbidly sweet. 😅

    And now, will the grandma and husbando join forces to make sure Jin Wang never makes a comeback…?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. An MC who tells the people closest to her that she's been reborn. This is so refreshing. I wish more CNs did this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh.....its like really early here in the morning where I live and this update made my day.
    Welcome back, hope you are doing good and will keep on doing so!😄🤩😄
    Lots of luv❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never see them reveal being reborn!! Ahhh what a refreshing twist

    ReplyDelete