Friday, December 23, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 559

~ THE POISONOUS LADY WANTS TO BETRAY ~ 

Jin Wang had already clenched his teeth at this time but couldn’t feed the medicine. The poisonous lady sneered coldly, “You Imperial Physicians are too brainless. You can open his mouth and pour it down if he can’t drink it.”

When she heard this, Imperial Concubine Zhen couldn’t help but ask, “How can you be so impudent?”

The poisonous lady turned around and looked at her strangely. “Madam, do you think it would be better to open his mouth and pour the medicine, or should you just let someone die without taking any medicine?”

“You …” Imperial Concubine Zhen remembered relying on her, but she didn’t expect the poisonous lady to be so presumptuous. “You...”

Mu Yunyao spoke, “Imperial Concubine Zhen, don’t be angry. The poisonous lady comes from Jianghu, so she isn’t used to the Palace rules. It is her first time entering the Palace. If there is any offense, I hope Imperial Concubine Zhen can forgive her. I will teach her well in the future, so it’s better not to pursue these matters anymore. Drinking the medicine is a more important matter.”

The Emperor looked at the Imperial Concubine Zhen before giving the Imperial Physician an order. “Pour the medicine.”

“Yes.”

The Imperial Physicians looked at the current Prince Jin, who looked like a hedgehog. Then they looked at him being forced to drink medicine by the servants. They felt that the gentle and virtuous image of Jin Wang in their hearts had been shattered into pieces.

After giving the medicine to Jin Wang to drink, the poisonous lady and Mu Yunyao pulled out the silver needles according to the order of the acupoints. The next moment, Jin Wang was jolted awake and vomited on the bed. The vomit was black and fishy, and it looked terrifying.

The poisonous lady pulled Mu Yunyao back a few steps before turning her head towards the Emperor and saying, “Your Majesty, His Royal Highness Jin Wang’s poison has already been detoxified. Next, Your Majesty asked the Imperial Physician to help him recuperate. Princess Wenxian was very tired when she helped me with the acupuncture. I want to help her go down to rest.” At this time, if she didn’t leave now, what would she do if she were relied on by Jin Wang later?

“Go ahead.”

The Emperor looked at the pale-faced Mu Yunyao and nodded slightly. “Have Xu Li send nourishing medicinal materials to Yuhua Palace later. You can take a few days’ rests. Jin Wang will be under the care of the Imperial Physicians.”

“Yes, thank you, Your Majesty.”

The poisonous lady held Mu Yunyao in one hand as she looked around at the scenery of the Imperial Palace. “When I was outside, I had always longed for the Imperial Palace’s scenery. Now that I’ve seen it, it didn’t feel like much.”

Mu Yunyao slowed down her pace and accompanied her in taking a careful look at the scenery around her. “An imperial city is square, and a group of nobles lives there. It’s just a small group of people and a bit attractive, but the rest aren’t comparable to those outside.”

The poisonous lady laughed, “I like what you’re saying. What’s wrong with Jin Wang? The Hundred Spirit Powder is not an easy poison to obtain.”

“I don’t know. Maybe someone secretly attacked Jin Wang.”

“Didn’t I hear he was blind and paralyzed? He’s already so powerless, and there’s still someone who wants to kill him?”

“Who knows? Maybe, someone wants to cut the grass by its roots.” Mu Yunyao brought the poisonous lady to a small pavilion at the side and sat down. Jin Lan and Jin Qiao retreated to the side, “Why did you come to Jin Wang’s side in the first place?”

“Hmm? Speaking of which, I should be considered to have been entrusted by someone.”

“Entrusted by someone?”

“Well, have you heard of Jin Xian?”

Mu Yunyao slightly blinked her eyes. “What a coincidence! I just heard from my grandmother that this person’s Nine Meridians Golden Needles technique was amazing. He used to be the head of the Imperial Hospital. Still, unfortunately, his hands were crippled by Imperial Concubine Zhen, so he won’t be able to take out any more silver needles.”

After he left the capital, he went to the Medicine Immortal Valley. I learned the Golden Needle Technique from him, and when he had nothing better to do, I heard him curse Imperial Concubine Zhen, saying that she was the reincarnation of a fox spirit. He also mentioned how malicious she was. In addition, I heard that the riverbank of the Jiangnan River exploded, and it seemed that it was involved with Imperial Concubine Zhen’s son, Jin Wang, so I went over to see the excitement.” The poisonous lady smiled and looked delightful, watching the excitement, “Who knew that you would be so much more interesting than Jin Wang? Thus, I chose to abandon him and follow you.”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but chuckle. “You didn’t come to my side just to watch the show, right?”

“Of course it is. Otherwise, why else would I follow you?” The poisonous lady took it for granted. Mu Yunyao slapped her on the forehead as she finished speaking, saying, “Aiya, I’m going to tickle you.”

Mu Yunyao quickly pressed her hand down: “If you dare to scratch me, I will let Taxue follow you for three days.”

The poisonous lady suddenly stiffened and rubbed the spot Mu Yunyao had slapped on her chest without care. “Hmph, forget it. This master doesn’t want to bother with you.”

“Thank you so much.”

Inside Yuhua Palace, Mu Yunyao brought the poisonous lady to pay her respects to Grand Princess Yi De.

Grand Princess Yi De had long since heard of the poisonous lady. Now that she had met and seen her and Mu Yunyao getting along, the bit of suspicion in her heart gradually dissipated. The light in her phoenix eyes became incredibly gentle, “Since you’re already in the Imperial Palace, why not play around for a few more days? Yunyao doesn’t have a companion in the Palace, so I feel relieved to have you by her side.”

The poisonous lady gazed at Grand Princess Yi De in a daze. Only when Mu Yunyao reminded her did she regain her senses. “Yes, I’ll listen to Your Royal Highness Grand Princess.”

Mu Yunyao felt that the poisonous lady was a little strange. After returning to the side hall, she looked at her from top to bottom. “I saw you were staring at my grandmother. What’s wrong with my grandmother?”

The poisonous lady used both hands to cover her face, and upon hearing these words, she impatiently waved her hands at Mu Yunyao. “You can go to the side. I’ve long heard that Grand Princess Yi De is the most legendary woman in the entire Dali Dynasty. It’s a pity I didn’t have the chance to meet her. Seeing it today, I was shocked. Her Royal Highness Grand Princess is much more beautiful than you, a little girl. You said if I am going to show my heart to the Her Royal Highness Grand Princess now, is it too late to follow her?”

Mu Yunyao laughed, “Then go and try it out. I can’t bear to part with my grandmother’s good mood, so I will leave you by her side to serve.”

The poisonous lady’s eyes lit up, and her heart was full of longing: “I remember that you said you wanted to help me ask for meritorious services and compensate me for exterminating the Han family. Is that all?” The Poison Lady’s eyes lit up, her heart filled with longing. “I remember you saying you wanted to help me ask for meritorious services and compensate me for exterminating the Han family. Is it over now?”

“I’ve already made it clear to the Emperor, and the Emperor has agreed to grant you an amnesty. When His Royal Highness Yu Wang returns from Jiangnan, the Emperor will reward you with commendable service. At that time, the official amnesty will be in your hands.”

“En, then I will wait for a few more days. Her Royal Highness Grand Princess isn’t an ordinary person. I want to stay by her side. At the very least, my background must be pure and clean.”

Mu Yunyao’s eyes flashed, “I think that besides the background, there are other places that you should pay attention to.”

“Hmm?” The poisonous lady quickly turned her head. “Quickly tell me. Is there anything else I should pay attention to?”

“Look at your current appearance. The scars on your face can stop a child’s night crying, and your voice is unpleasant. If you were to stand by my grandmother’s side at night, you might scare her.”

The poisonous lady touched her face and said, “What you said makes sense. I’ll be staying in the Palace these few days. Can you help me recover my looks?”

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support, so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

2 comments:

  1. The Poisonous Lady finally has a reason to cure herself. I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!! 🎁🎄

    ~InnoVare~

    ReplyDelete