Monday, December 26, 2022

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 560

~ BECAUSE I PUT IT DOWN ~ 

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but be stunned when she heard the poisonous lady readily agree. “Do you agree just now?”

“Yeah.” The poisonous lady sat in front of the dressing table, lifted her hand, and touched the crisscrossing wounds on her face. She seemed to have a faint glow in her eyes, as if the last ray of light was about to fall and the darkness was crumbling. It can drag people into it in an instant.

Mu Yunyao’s eyelashes trembled slightly. After pausing for a moment, she pulled up her sleeves and went out to bring a wine jar over.

The poisonous lady propped her head, looked at her strenuous effort, and couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “Look at your thin arms and thin legs! You can’t even move a single jar of wine. Do you want me to prescribe some medicine for you to nourish your body? Otherwise, if you marry Yue Wang in the future, you’ll suffer when you get pregnant and have children.”

“If you keep talking like that, I’ll give you some medicine to make you dumb,” Mu Yunyao threatened, moving the jar of wine above her head.

“Haha, what can’t be said about a man and a woman when they get married? Don’t you want to marry Yue Wang in the future?

Mu Yunyao removed the cloth cover of the wine jar and lightly sniffed the wine’s fragrance. “Come and have a taste. I brewed it myself.”

“Sweet-scented Osmanthus Wine?” The poisonous lady’s eyes lit up as she went forward and snatched the wine jar from Mu Yunyao’s hands. She then called for Jin Lan at the door to prepare the large bowl.

Mu Yunyao placed the small wine cup to the side and waited for Jin Lan to bring the big bowl over before helping the poisonous lady fill the bowl to the brim. “My alcohol capacity isn’t good, so I can only drink a little. You can drink however you want.”

“If your alcohol capacity isn’t good, then it’s the right time to train.” The poisonous lady raised her bowl and clinked it against Mu Yunyao’s before lifting her head to drink it all in one gulp. She praised, “The taste isn’t bad!”

Mu Yunyao took a sip. Looking at the poisonous lady’s appearance, she sighed in her heart. This person said she didn’t care but felt very uncomfortable. The scars on her face represent the unforgettable past and the evidence she deliberately left behind to criticize herself. If it weren’t for the person she mistrusted, there wouldn’t be those pains, and it wouldn’t reduce the Medicine Immortal Valley to obscurity.

Mu Yunyao held the cup of wine and looked at the poisonous lady as she continued to pour wine uncontrollably. “You promised just now that you would remove the scar on her face, so you better not admit it after getting drunk.”

The poisonous lady’s face reddened slightly. She raised her head and finished the wine in her bowl before slapping the table fiercely. “Fine. You have helped me accomplish a great merit to offset the guilt of the entire Han family’s extermination and have put in so much effort to let me live under the sunlight. Thus, I can’t let your painstaking efforts fail because of my evil face!”

Mu Yunyao chuckled, “I thought you wanted to follow my grandmother’s side, so you changed your appearance.”

The poisonous lady glanced at her, wiping the wine stains from her chin, and said stubbornly, “The main point is to stay by the side of Grand Princess Yi De. Not letting you down is secondary. Don’t be proud of yourself, thinking you can use this kindness to coerce me.”

“Who cares? I am not inferior to you now. Whether it is the medical skill or the poison technique, I am no weaker than you. Other than this, do you have anything else I can use?”

“Who says I don’t have it? I still have the historical details of Medicine Immortal Valley from many years ago. Even though Medicine Immortal Valley has been desolate for many years, it has saved many lives before, so it has managed many connections. People in Jianghu value loyalty the most. As long as I wave my arms and shout now, countless people must be competing to respond. Even though Yu Wang’s grandfather controls a lot of medicine materials trade routes, compared to the Medicine Immortal Valley, they are not worth mentioning.”

“Medicine Immortal Valley?”

“That’s right. Since I want to regain my original appearance, I must naturally restore my previous identity. Medicine Immortal Valley is my father’s lifetime of sweat and blood, and I am prepared to expand it. Don’t look at Ni Yun Fang and Bu Xian. Lou is flourishing now, but the foundation is very shallow. If it weren’t for the Medicine Immortal Valley secretly helping them, would you be able to mobilize so many medicinal materials so smoothly in Jiangnan?” The poisonous lady was drunk, and her speech seemed a little slow.

“Then I must thank you very much.”

“No need for thanks. You’re so good-looking, so I can’t let you be bullied.” The poisonous lady poured the wine unsteadily, unwilling to part with the wine, so she commanded Mu Yunyao to fill the cup for her.

“Drink less. You’re already drunk today. It might give you a headache tomorrow.”

“I have a thousand cups of wine in my arms today. Who cares if I can’t get up tomorrow? Drink!”

Jin Lan and Jin Qiao brought up a few dishes. “Miss, please don’t drink alcohol on an empty stomach. If not, you’ll feel uncomfortable tomorrow.”

The poisonous lady took out two chopsticks from Jin Lan’s hand and lightly tapped them on the bowl of wine in front of her. “Yunyao, how about I sing a few words to you?”

Mu Yunyao gestured for Jin Lan and Jin Qiao to withdraw, “You still know how to sing a song?

“Advise you to drink a glass of wine and a river of sorrow. Smile to you, and you will be gentle and gentle. Like a hibiscus with tears, you will be sent to the underworld in the middle of the night. Don’t cry out for injustice when you enter the underworld. There are piles of bones behind you; repay the grievances of the past today, Don’t make innocent souls laugh at midnight.” The poisonous lady took a deep breath, her tipsy eyes were full of hostility, and gradually the hostility melted away, turning into unbearable pain and remorse, “Send you into the underworld in the middle of the night.”

Hearing the sobbing in her voice, Mu Yunyao retracted her eyelashes. “You’re drunk.”

The poisonous lady lay on the table, tears flowing from the corners of her eyes into her sleeves. “Yes, I feel drunk too.”

“Then I’ll help you rest.” Mu Yunyao wanted to help the poisonous lady, but she held onto her arm. “Today, I have reminded you that as long as your silver needles pierce the wrong acupoints, you will be able to make Jin Wang regret it for the rest of his life. Why did you not do anything?” “Because I put it down.” Mu Yunyao looked into her eyes. “You feel such pain right now because you killed the Han family members that live in this world, but you didn’t kill the Han family members that exist in your heart. After so many years have passed, what should be put down should naturally be put down. After all, there is still a long way to go. I hate Jin Wang, but this hatred is not worth it for me to block my path and take the risk myself because many people look forward to my safety.”

The poisonous lady shifted her gaze abruptly. “I hate your serious look the most. Hmph, I’ll think of a way to stay by the side of Grand Princess Yi De. Don’t let me stay when the time comes.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t keep you.”

“I’ve helped you so much, yet you don’t have the slightest persuasion for me to stay. As expected, you have no conscience.”

“Then shall I keep you here for a while?”

“Hmph, I knew you couldn’t do without me, but I couldn’t stay either. I must find a way to stay by the side of Grand Princess Yi De.”

Mu Yunyao didn’t know whether to laugh or cry and was too lazy to argue with this drunkard. “Then I’ll just not keep you any longer.”

“You have no conscience...” The poisonous lady finally settled down with the help of Jin Lan and Jin Qiao. She heaved a sigh of relief and took a pair of scissors to cut the candle’s wick in the hall. After being locked up in the dungeon, the poisonous lady feared the dark. Even at night, she had to keep a candle burning.

After waiting for Mu Yunyao to leave, the poisonous lady on the bed suddenly opened her eyes. Turning her head to look at the burning candle flame, a trace of warmth flashed through her eyes. “You have no conscience ….”

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support, so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

2 comments:

  1. Aww… no Yue Wang at this time…?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sisterly relationship. I wanna see Su Yu now

    ReplyDelete