Monday, July 10, 2023

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 578

~ DRAG HER TO DIE TOGETHER ~ 

Mu Yunyao hadn’t even gotten close to the back hall when she heard an ear-piercing scream. The familiarity of the sound made her suddenly frown. Su Yuyi?

Inside the hall, Min Fanghua was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hands covering her arms. Her red wedding dress hung on the ground, and Su Yuyi was stepping on it.

Su Yuyi put her arms around Min Fanghua from behind and leaned against the headboard with a dagger across Fanghua’s throat. Because Su Yuyi was trembling, she left a bit of blood on Min Fanghua’s neck.

Yu Wang’s anger flared up. “Imperial Concubine Yue, why did you appear in my and Fanghua’s new room?”

Su Yuyi sneered. When she saw Mu Yunyao walk in, she directly pointed at her. “Mu Yunyao, you came at the perfect time. Prescribe medicine that can kill the child in my stomach. Otherwise, I’ll kill Min Fanghua and have her accompany me in death!”

Su Yuyi was so emotional that she couldn’t control the dagger, causing Min Fanghua to frown and murmur in pain.

Yu Wang could not help but take a step forward, “You... If you dare to hurt her, I’ll definitely...”

Yue Wang stretched out his hand to hold Yu Wang’s arm, telling him not to say something wrong in a panic. After all, Su Yuyi was now the Emperor’s concubine. Thus, according to her seniority, she should be their senior. If he said something disrespectful to her, even if Imperial Father understood that he was in a state of panic and anxiety, there would still be censor officials holding onto this.

Mu Yunyao walked up. “Imperial Concubine Yue, what are you doing?”

“Don’t move! No one steps forward. If you dare to move again, I will cut Min Fanghua’s neck in half!”

Yu Wang gritted his teeth to suppress the anger in his heart.

Mu Yunyao looked at her calmly and said, “Didn’t you say just now that you want me to prescribe medicine to kill the child in your stomach? Abortion was not a small matter. If I did not carefully check your pulse, the prescription I gave you might cause you great harm. Since you want me to prescribe, I must first check your pulse.”

“No, I’m not afraid of harm. You need to prescribe the medicine.”

Mu Yunyao shook her head, her attitude especially unyielding. “I’m a doctor. If I prescribed a prescription, not only would I not be able to help others, but it would also harm others. Didn’t I ruin my reputation? In this Palace, probably no one other than me would dare to prescribe a prescription for you. Either let me check your pulse, or you wait for the Emperor to deal with it.”

Su Yuyi struggled. “I can let you check my pulse. You not only know how to use medicine, but you also know how to use poison. No one knows if you will drug me when you get close to me. Take off your clothes and come over.”

Yue Wang narrowed his eyes abruptly, a strong killing intent flashing across his eyes.

Mu Yunyao frowned and coldly sneered at Su Yuyi, saying, “Even now, you still don’t forget to humiliate me. It seems like you thoroughly hate me.”

“Hehe, that’s right, I just hate you. I hate you for destroying the Su family, I loathe you for ruining my entire life, and I wish I could crush you! Don’t think about drugging me. Do you know why I’m still in this position? Because I have a crossbow mechanism behind my back, if you dare to drug me, as soon as I move and loosen my strength, the crossbow mechanism behind me will shoot a poisonous arrow instantly. At such a close distance, the force of the crossbow mechanism is enough to pierce through both of us. Since I’ve already lived enough, it’s worth it to pull Min Fanghua along with me.”

Mu Yunyao looked at Yue Wang from the side. Yue Wang took two steps to the side to check Su Yuyi’s back, then slightly nodded at Mu Yunyao.

Su Yuyi raised the corners of her lips, and her beautiful face was enchanting with a smile. The curve of her lips was captivating, but in the eyes of the crowd, they only felt that she was as sinister as an evil ghost.

Yu Wang tried his best to restrain the killing intent in his heart.

“Imperial Concubine, you don’t want the child in your stomach anymore. Are you dissatisfied with Imperial Father?”

Mentioning the child in her stomach, Su Yuyi was very excited: “Don’t talk nonsense. I don’t want to hear about anything else. Mu Yunyao, didn’t you want to help me take my pulse? Alright, I promise you that. You will take off all of your clothes now and come over to help me treat my pulse before prescribing a prescription for an abortion.”

Mu Yunyao suddenly sneered, “Su Yuyi, I must admit you are becoming increasingly foolish. When I said that, I wanted to get close to you and drug you. Now that you’ve discovered my plan, I won’t come forward naturally. If you’d like to use this opportunity to humiliate me, why don’t you find someone who can threaten me?

Do you think Min Fanghua has enough weight for this?”

Su Yuyi smiled and said, “Weren’t you helping her prepare the wedding dress?”

“That’s because of Yu Wang. He just returned from his meritorious service in Jiangnan, so I helped Min Fanghua prepare the wedding dress, so they’ll owe me a favor and make Ni Yun Fang Famous. Why not do it? Could you think Min Fanghua and I can be as close as sisters and disregard myself to help her? Mu YunYao smiled sarcastically.

Su Yuyi’s heart was in doubt, but she sneered at Yu Wang: “You should have heard it? Don’t be fooled by the words of Yue Wang and Mu Yunyao in the future. They are the standard sweet swords that speak sweet words and have a deep relationship with you. But in reality, their hearts are full of schemes and tricks. When you got along with each other, it was unknown when there would be no bones left.”

Yu Wang clenched his fists tightly. “Since Fanghua can no longer threaten Mu Yunyao, let her go.”

Su Yuyi’s eyes fluttered: “Min Fanghua cannot threaten Mu Yunyao, but she can threaten you! You’ve heard it just now, Mu Yunyao and Yue Wang are all plotting against you. Since that’s the case, you don’t need to care about those past relationships. For the sake of love, if you want to save Min Fanhua, you strip Mu Yunyao and throw her over, then replace her with Min Fanghua.”

Yu Wang gritted his teeth in hatred, “You are insane!” “Hahaha, that’s right, I’m insane. I was driven mad by that bitch Mu Yunyao! I would still be a noble young miss of the Su family if it weren’t for her. I would still have my grandmother’s love, my parents’ love, and my brothers’ care. But now, my grandmother and my parents are dead, and my brother has been exiled and disappeared.

Yet, I entered the Palace to serve a man who was enough to be my grandfather. I am unwilling. I hate it!”

“Based on what you said, it’s enough to create nine generations of your clan!”

“Then come, I’ve already lived enough anyway. I wish someone would accompany me in death!”

“You …” As Yu Wang spoke, he wanted to step forward to save Min Fanghua.

“Don’t move!” The dagger in Su Yuyi’s hand fiercely stabbed Min Fanghua’s arm and crossed her throat again.

Min Fanghua’s face turned pale because of the pain. She took a deep breath, and a cold sweat covered her forehead. She forced herself not to let out a sigh and said, “Your Royal Highness, don’t do anything that you regret.”

“You shut up!” Su Yuyi threatened in a cold voice, “You can’t even take care of yourself now. How can you still care about others? Yu Wang, I’ll give you one last chance. If you strip Mu Yunyao and throw her over, I’ll exchange Min Fanghua for her. Otherwise, I’ll drag her down to die with me together!”

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support, so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

2 comments:

  1. So tense! Can't wait for Yuyi to finally meet fate. Thank you so much for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for translating! What a suspenseful chapter!

    ReplyDelete