Monday, August 19, 2024

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 591

~ MU YUNYAO BEING SPANKED ~

When Mu Yunyao woke up, she noticed a figure sitting beside the bed. She thought it was her mother who was worried about her health. She couldn’t help but open her eyes with great effort and say vaguely, “Mother, I’m fine. Don’t worry…”

Before she could say another word, her body flipped, and she felt three buttock slaps.

These three strikes showed no mercy. Mu Yunyao, who was still slightly dizzy, was startled awake by the pain. She could have jumped up if it weren’t for her weak body. Then, a voice filled with rage suddenly sounded.

“You even learned to sacrifice your life for love! Are you stupid? Are you stupid? There are so many kinds of poison. Not to mention, three or two people, even the entire capital, can be poisoned to death. You useless girl, you still try to commit suicide, even saying that you learned how to use poison from me. Why don’t you learn from me and be as ruthless as I am?”

The poisonous lady was furious. When she finished dealing with the matters of the Medicine Immortal Valley, the poisonous lady hurriedly rushed to the capital. Before the poisonous lady could even enter the palace, she heard that Mu Yunyao and Yue Wang had committed suicide for love. The poisonous lady was so frightened that she almost fell off her horse. Fortunately, she heard that the two were rescued in the end, which prevented her from losing her temper and rushing to the palace with poison powder in her hand.

Enduring her worry and anger, the poisonous lady entered the palace and saw Mu Yunyao lying in bed with a faint sound. She saw her opponent lying on the bed with a weak breath. She stayed here for nearly an hour, occasionally putting her fingers under Mu Yunyao’s nose, feeling that she was still breathing, which made her feel a little more at ease.

She didn’t know why she cared so much about Mu Yunyao, but she didn’t want anything to happen to her. This feeling was indescribable, and she couldn’t even figure it out. But she always did things as she pleased. Since she didn’t understand, she stopped thinking about it and did what she wanted.

Mu Yunyao was stunned and did not react long after the poisonous lady finished speaking.

After the poisonous lady finished speaking, the rage in her heart subsided a little. She couldn’t help but look at Mu Yunyao on the bed and gently poke her spanked butt with her finger, saying, “What’s wrong? Do you know you’re in the wrong?”

Mu Yunyao buried her face in the pillow and didn’t respond. Firstly, it was painful, and secondly, it was embarrassing.

The poisonous lady panicked. “I was afraid of hurting you, so I specifically hit you in the fleshy areas. Could it be that I was too heavy-handed? Don’t scare me. Come on, let me take a look.”

Mu Yunyao was forced to turn around. She couldn’t help but frown and shout, “It hurts. It hurts! You’re being too ruthless!”

Hearing her full of energy, the poisonous lady breathed a sigh of relief and put on an interrogative posture. “I didn’t hit you hard. Otherwise, you would be beaten to the ground and unable to get up. Tell me honestly, what’s going on?”

When she suddenly heard about Mu Yunyao’s accident earlier, she was too nervous and didn’t have the time to think about it carefully. Now that she recalled, the entire matter emitted a strange feeling.

Grand Princess Yi De and the Emperor knew that Mu Yunyao and Yue Wang had feelings for each other. They hadn’t opposed it in the first place, so it was naturally impossible for them to have such an intense reaction now. They might have deliberately brought up the previous incidents just to show off to outsiders.

Mu Yunyao pouted as she endured the pain and secretly rubbed the spot where the poisonous lady had hit her. “Although Your Majesty and Grandmother don’t object to me being together with Yue Wang, those people outside don’t know. If Your Majesty rashly granted us a marriage, it would definitely cause people to feel that the Royal Family disregarded their dignity. After careful consideration, I finally came up with this bitter plan. If it goes as expected, the people should be happy to see me together with Yue Wang right now.”

The poisonous lady snorted. “You have such complicated thoughts that it’s hard to figure out. You’ve caused me to rush all the way into the Palace. If it weren’t for the fact that I still have some sense, the Emperor would have already ordered a hunt for me by now.”

Mu Yunyao was moved in her heart and said, “So I didn’t retaliate even after you slapped me a few times. Do you feel relieved now? Quickly tell me, did your trip back to Medicine Immortal Valley go smoothly?”

The poisonous lady’s emotions gradually stabilized. “The Medicine Immortal Valley is now in pieces and no longer has its former glory. However, my father’s medicine warehouse is still intact, and there are many good things inside that I have secretly brought out. I’ll make a list another day, and you can see what’s in it. If you want anything, just let me know, and I will have someone bring it in for you.”

“Alright, if I need anything, I won’t hold back.” Mu Yunyao didn’t refuse. She viewed the poisonous lady as a close friend or relative, just like how she would risk her life to enter the palace once something happened. If the other party was in trouble, she would do her best to help her.




The poisonous lady stretched out her hand and rubbed her shoulder. “I am exhausted after rushing back all the way. I will return to the side hall of Yuhua Palace to rest first. Do you have anything you need my help with?”

“I’m relieved that you’re back. Please help me look at His Royal Highness Yue Wang and see if there is anything wrong with the surroundings. I don’t want to be like Jin Wang, who was secretly taken advantage of by others.”

The poisonous lady curled her lips and said, “I see. Indeed, a girl cannot be kept when she grows up. I will go over to check now. If I don’t come back, everything is fine. If there is any problem, I will come to tell you. You wait for two-quarters of an hour, and then you can sleep peacefully.”

When the poisonous lady stood up and walked out, Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but blink when she saw what was hanging behind her. “Wait a minute, why are you wearing a scented sachet?”

“Scented Sachet? What scented sachet is this?” The poisonous lady used poison all year round. She never used scented powder or scented sachets to prevent unnecessary fragrances from interfering with her sense of smell.

Mu Yunyao pointed at the small of her back. The poisonous lady extended her hand and removed a small octagonal-scented sachet from the belt on her back. Her expression immediately darkened. “Hmph, that brat. I’ll teach him a lesson the next time I see him!”

Mu Yunyao blinked, and a deep interest ignited in her heart. “Him? Who is it?”

“Take good care of your body. Don’t inquire about it. I’m leaving.”

When the poisonous lady left, Mu Yunyao leaned against the bedside and chuckled twice. Seeing the poisonous lady’s expression, she felt that something was fascinating to watch.

Everything was arranged on Yue Wang’s side. After waiting two-quarters of an hour, the poisonous lady didn’t return, so Mu Yunyao fell asleep peacefully.

The poison she had taken before had been modified, and it didn’t have much effect on the human body. However, to prevent the imperial physician from discovering the flaw, it still had some effect. After being carefully nursed back to health by Grand Princess Yi De and Xu Yanhan for a few days, Mu Yunyao was finally allowed to leave the room.

Just as she arrived at the entrance of the palace, she saw Yue Wang walking out from the main hall. After not seeing him for a few days, his expression was much better: “Yao’er, I asked Grandmother’s consent just now. We can leave the palace to see what the wedding dress you prepared is like.”

Mu Yunyao’s eyes flashed joyfully. “Okay, then let’s hurry up and leave.”

To support us, kindly donate through our website for regular updates. Thank you.☕️💕

2 comments: