Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Chapter 571

~ BESIDES, THE TEARS ARE FALLING ~ 

It took an hour before Mu Yunyao finished helping the poisonous lady dress up. After carefully helping her tidy up her dress, she took two steps back and nodded in satisfaction. “Not bad.”

The poisonous lady looked in the mirror and saw that the person in the mirror had fair skin. The powder had been applied perfectly, completely covering the inconspicuous scars on her face. Her face was slightly rounded, with pink cheeks, a rosy nose, cherry lips, and black eyes, revealing a gentle and pure aura everywhere.

Mu Yunyao also didn’t expect the poisonous lady’s true appearance to be so tender, and it was difficult for her to combine her appearance with that of the ruthless girl from her previous life.

The poisonous lady stared blankly at the figure reflected in the mirror, her expression absent-minded. She was in her current state when she first entered the Jianghu world in Medicine Immortal Valley. At that time, she was still ignorant of the world’s affairs. Her eyes were as clear as a spring, and even her sadness revealed a sense of innocence; until she encountered the catastrophe in her life. She only took a startled glance to fall in love with that person, and she had spent three years’ worth of time pouring her heart out to him. Yet, he was ruthlessly thrown to the ground, crushed into dust. Her appearance is identical, but her eyes never return to their original innocence.

Mu Yunyao smiled as she stood at the side. She asked the question she had asked in her previous life, “Do you regret it?”

The poisonous lady shook her head. “No regrets!”

Mu Yunyao stayed silent for a moment before asking, “Why?”

“Because I do love him.” Although Han Mochen initially wanted to deceive her and make use of her, she did give out her feelings.

Although Han Mochen had intended to deceive and take advantage of her initially, she had really given out her feelings. She couldn’t take it back even if she loved the wrong person. The love made her heartbroken, but she still didn’t regret loving once with all her heart and soul.

Mu Yunyao nodded. Originally, she didn’t understand the words of the poisonous lady, but now, she could understand a little after she was together with Yue Wang.

If Yue Wang failed her in the future, she would make the same choice as the poisonous lady. She would kill him, avenge her revenge, and then bury all her love and hatred in her heart, living a free and easy life alone. When someone asked her if she regretted it, she should also say... no regrets. The poisonous lady touched her cheek and shook her head lightly. She watched as the steps shook, and the jade beads made a crisp sound as they collided, suppressing the emotions in her heart. She said proudly, “It’s more convenient for me to poison you like this. There will be no doubts after poisoning. I haven’t seen my appearance for many years, and I miss it now.”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but smile. “Shameless.”

The poisonous lady ignored her and said, “Oh right, bring me to see the Grand Princess. Don’t call me the poisonous lady, just call me Xian Ling’er.”

Mu Yunyao almost choked on her saliva, “Your real name is Xian Ling’er?”

“That’s right. My father gave it to me. Speaking of which, my father did love me back then, and if I hadn’t stubbornly insisted on marrying Han Mochen, he wouldn’t have died so early on. Back then, when I made such a huge mistake, I was jointly expelled by the elders of the Medicine Immortal Valley. The old man fought hard for a long time to keep me, and he cried worse than me at that time... Thinking about it now, I was really unfilial.”

A smile was on the corners of the poisonous lady’s lips, but her eyes were brimming with tears. She sniffed with her nose, suppressing the tears surging towards her. “Yunyao, thank you. If you hadn’t given me this opportunity, I might still be immersed in the past and find it difficult to get out of it. If that had happened, my father would have been so angry that he would have jumped up and down from the ground. Give me two jars of your osmanthus wine. My father is greedy for wine and loves arty style. He has collected a lot of osmanthus brewed and peach blossom brewed. Afterwards, he didn’t let me leave the valley, so I secretly poured everything into the medicinal field for him. In his anger, he chased me three li with a long sword. Alas, considering now, it’s really unfilial. Ah, now that I think about it, he truly is unfilial.”

“Alright, I’ll Si Shu sent over to you later. I also have peach blossom wine. It’s made with peach blossom snow, petals, and some fruits. It tastes very good. I’ll bring you two jars of it.”

“Mn, when I return from Medicine Immortal Valley, I’ll bring you some good medicinal materials. After so many years have passed, I still don’t know if my father’s private treasury has been robbed. Sigh, let’s not talk about that anymore. Furthermore, tears are about to fall.” The poisonous lady raised her head as if she wanted to let her tears flow back. “After painstakingly put the makeup, if there are tears after another, which is not good-looking.”

Mu Yunyao couldn’t help but chuckle as she stepped forward and held her hand. “Let’s go.”

“What are you doing?”

“Go to see My Grandmother. Don’t you want to follow her? I’ll take you to ask.”

“Are you willing to part with me?”

“I can bear it, I can bear it. Who knows, maybe if I send you out, I might even be able to pick up two people who know medicine and poison.”

“Hmph. The people you picked up definitely aren’t as beautiful as me.”

When the poisonous lady saw Mu Yunyao holding her hand, she squeezed it gently. Her fingers were soft and warm, giving off an extremely good feeling. It was so fragile that it seemed to break with a single pinch, but she still pulled her out of the dilemma.

“I don’t know if I look better than you, but I’m sure I’m not as thick-skinned as you.”

“I don’t know if you look good, but I’m sure you’re not as thick-skinned as me.”

“You touch it, my face is very smooth, where is the thickness?”

“I’ve applied quite a bit of makeup on you, I can’t even feel the flesh.”

“Then wait until I wash them tonight before you can touch them.” The poisonous lady giggled and even used her finger to hook onto Mu Yunyao’s palm ambiguously.

Mu Yunyao regretted not keeping Ta Xue by her side. Otherwise, she could throw Ta Xue over her and would have made her behave, “You still have scars on your face after washing it. I’m afraid I’ll have a nightmare after touching it, so forget it.”

“Hmph.” The poisonous lady followed Mu Yunyao to the main hall and hurriedly stopped to tidy her clothes. Her eyes were bright and filled with reverence.

“Greetings, Grandmother.”

Grand Princess Yi De raised her head and saw the poisonous lady behind Mu Yunyao. Her gaze couldn’t help but twitch. “I really didn’t expect that the poisonous lady’s original appearance would actually be so charming and alluring.”

“Grand Princess, how did you recognize me?” She was so excited.

Grand Princess Yi De smiled softly, and the light in her phoenix eyes was gentle. “A person’s appearance can change, but their eyes and aura cannot deceive you. Naturally, I recognized you at a glance.”

“Grand Princess, please take me in. I know medicine and poison, I want to served by your side.”

Grand Princess Yi De was startled momentarily, but then she smiled and nodded. “Fine. However, staying by my side has many restrictions. Why not follow Yao’er? She has a simple personality and always needs someone to take care of her. Are you willing to help me?”

The poisonous lady glanced at Mu Yunyao, secretly feeling pleased, “Alright, please be at ease, Grand Princess. I’ll take good care of Yunyao.”

Mu Yunyao was a little helpless. She had never felt that poisonous lady’s temperament was so free, but now she felt like a child, naive and friendly.

After she saw Grand Princess Yi De, the poisonous lady took the wine that Mu Yunyao had prepared and left the palace, heading towards Medicine Immortal Valley. At the same time, Mu Yunyao concentrated on following the embroidery ladies of Ni Yun Fang to prepare Min Fanghua’s wedding dress.

If you like what I do, please donate to our website to show your support, so I can update you regularly. Thank you. ☕️💕

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! The poisonous lady is so sweet😍
    Thank you so much for translating! Every chapter illuminates my day, so really thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful updates. I will donate when I get paid tomorrow! So grateful for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww… her morbid sense of humor still remains unchanged. 😅

    ReplyDelete